5 year old girl killed in accident between electric tricycle and pickup

webfact

On 12/18/2023 at 10:17 AM, Pouatchee said:

RIP little one. even if he is likely not guilty i would hate to be the pick up driver. my conscience would not leave me alone on 'how could i have avoided this'. 

same goes for the tricycle driver. there are only losers in an accident like this.

poor little girl :crying:

then you have the one idiot that thinks this is funny, very sick

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, billd766 said:

Unfortunately things like this are happening more often, since the decision to remove the names of the people who post emojis.

There are problems either way with these emojis.

Before they became anonymous many were using them to express personal like or dislike of a poster rather than as commentary on a post.  Now, anonymously, they can still be used by the intellectually deficient to disrupt the true mood of a post without consequence.

Having seen how the system was abused on another forum, I opposed their introduction on Thai Visa and stated such at the time.

Initially here, several members and their mates went berserk with the power and loaded up each other with scores of likes despite any merit of a post. Their value, in numbers accrued by some, is worthless in my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Old Croc said:

There are problems either way with these emojis.

Before they became anonymous many were using them to express personal like or dislike of a poster rather than as commentary on a post.  Now, anonymously, they can still be used by the intellectually deficient to disrupt the true mood of a post without consequence.

Having seen how the system was abused on another forum, I opposed their introduction on Thai Visa and stated such at the time.

Initially here, several members and their mates went berserk with the power and loaded up each other with scores of likes despite any merit of a post. Their value, in numbers accrued by some, is worthless in my eyes.

TBH it has never bothered me how many posts I have made other than curiosity nor how many emoticons and of what type I collect along the way.

I don't think that anybody has been stalking me, nor can I remember if I ever stalked anybody else

If anybody wants to waste their time doing that, it is up to them.