Putin warns of problems with neighboring Finland after West ‘dragged it into NATO’

CharlieH

• 4 weeks later...

The same "problems" might soon befall Sweden. Sweden has been at peace for 200 years and now this. This should be a wake up call to Republicans that if Putin wins in Ukraine, the US national interests will be severely damaged and fascism wins. I believe that is the goal of these traitors.

Top security actors, including Swedish Civil Defence Minister Carl-Oskar Bohlin and the country’s Commander-in-Chief, Micael Bydén, agree that Sweden could soon be facing a war and called for increased resilience, including among the civilian population.

As Sweden is expected to join NATO in 2024 and the broader context of Russia’s war in Ukraine, Sweden’s Civil Defence Minister, Carl-Oskar Bohlin, urged his fellow citizens to prepare for war at the Folk och Försvar conference in Sälen.

“Many have said it before me, but let me say it with the force of my office – there could be a war in Sweden.”, he said, adding that awareness needs to be translated into practical action.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/swedish-minister-commander-in-chief-warn-of-possible-war-in-sweden/

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1