Teenagers involved in violent brawl at Buriram college football pitch (Video)

webfact

2 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

It was but people assumed it was because the Thais are very friendly people. Not so.

Thai people – 13 types of smiles of Thai people.

Thais are very friendly. They smile a lot, if you can't assimilate it's your problem 

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

real peace loving folk the thais are..

that was a weak kick to the head. poor effort 4/10

That's like judging all the people in your country by watching a video of football hooligans, or a fight outside a pub. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

They were apparently upset with the inclusion of an exceptionally skilled football player in the winning team, which they believed gave the team an unfair advantage. This disagreement escalated to the violent outbreak on the pitch

Bad losers.

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Me too and I've lived here 30 years, much safer than the UK. 

So the statistics are wrong and you are correct in your beliefs? How many times you been burgled since being here? Me 3 times. First time they poisoned my 2 Cocker Spaniels before breaking in. Second time was when my wife woke in the early morning to say there was a man in our bedroom. My wife bought a gun shortly afterwards. Third time they scarpered after making a noise. They used tyre levers to open the windows. Since then we had steel bars put on the inside of all the windows and doors. Why do you think there are so many soi dogs in Thailand? Because they are burglar alarms and rarely pets.

18 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

So the statistics are wrong and you are correct in your beliefs? How many times you been burgled since being here? Me 3 times. First time they poisoned my 2 Cocker Spaniels before breaking in. Second time was when my wife woke in the early morning to say there was a man in our bedroom. My wife bought a gun shortly afterwards. Third time they scarpered after making a noise. They used tyre levers to open the windows. Since then we had steel bars put on the inside of all the windows and doors. Why do you think there are so many soi dogs in Thailand? Because they are burglar alarms and rarely pets.

I've never been burgled in 23 years. 

That brings the average down.

Anyone else?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/19/2023 at 3:51 PM, IvorBiggun2 said:

Good for you.

Murders per million people Thailand 49.67 Ranked 8th. 4 times more than United Kingdom 11.68 Ranked 94th.

Thailand is certainly a dangerous place if you go around upsetting people. The UK is dangerous if you don't though.