Jomtien culture compared

smallchungus

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Typically, middle class Thai ladies do not marry old Farangs. Unless there is a *lot* of money involved.

Nothing to do with your puzzlement, which I trust has been cleared up for you already. Now please read the 3rd post in the thread. The OP is in his 30s. Further, you haven't the slightest clue about how old the farangs were when met their middle class gf/wives. Finally, Thais are all individuals. Anyone ignorant enough to stereotype them, farang, or relationships is probably too ignorant and undesirable ever to charm a middle class Thai woman anyway regardless of his age. So young farang are also relegated to P4P. 

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Nothing to do with your puzzlement, which I trust has been cleared up for you already. Now please read the 3rd post in the thread. The OP is in his 30s. Further, you haven't the slightest clue about how old the farangs were when met their middle class gf/wives. Finally, Thais are all individuals. Anyone ignorant enough to stereotype them, farang, or relationships is probably too ignorant and undesirable ever to charm a middle class Thai woman anyway regardless of his age. So young farang are also relegated to P4P. 

Actually, I agree with you there - a Thai middle class young lady may very well hook up with a younger Farang if he has some funds so she doesn't have to support him.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Actually, I agree with you there - a Thai middle class young lady may very well hook up with a younger Farang if he has some funds so she doesn't have to support him.

No, not because she doesn't have to support him.

I once heard a writer say that the average 13-year-old girl knows more about the game of love than the average adult male. Most here are totally clueless really. P4P is really the only way; no wonder they came to Thailand. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BigStar said:

middle-class ladies are accessible to old farang men 70 and up who have game. They're divorced, kids are working, they have houses, they have income. But even the older ones aren't gonna go for a retired hod carrier from Blackpool. No, they won't accept deadbeats and live with you at their own expense in your fan room on Soi Buakhao. That doesn't mean they are prostitutes.

I would think retired western hod carriers are far higher educated than nearly all Thais, even the elites cheat and bribe their way through school while learning nothing.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I would think retired western hod carriers are far higher educated than nearly all Thais, even the elites cheat and bribe their way through school while learning nothing.

Yes, you would think that. Plus, a UK hod carrier's manners are far better, his cultural sensitivity unmatched, his range of interests much wider, and, being from UK, his driving skills are superb. Next.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Typically, middle class Thai ladies do not marry old Farangs. Unless there is a *lot* of money involved.

More like they don't know how to meet foreigners, or have nothing to offer foreign men.

My housing estate is full of shapeless single middle class Thai ladies, living in houses rented for them by their middle class Thai children. They effectively have nothing but the charity of their kids.

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think you actually know anything about Thai people, you live in a fantasy world. 

Forgot how much you're paying for your rented wife. Plus, I don't think you've given us the figure for how much you spent schooling her daughter through uni, have you?

Back to your rabbits.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Forgot how much you're paying for your rented wife. Plus, I don't think you've given us the figure for how much you spent schooling her daughter through uni, have you?

Back to your rabbits.

Most middle class parents put their kids through university.

But let's just define middle class,

Degree or manager or business owner with employees is middle class. I'm prepared to bet you didn't manage any of those.

Edited by BritManToo

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Most middle class parents put their kids through university.

But her kid is her kid. You're just renting, unmarried, and paying for sex, knowing Thai people so well, and wisely economizing. She don't like it, she can leave, right? So what. Or is that just self-delusion.

That's how to do it, good model for our noobs. We haven't seen the figures yet.

<irrelevance snipped>

Edited by BigStar

15 minutes ago, BigStar said:

But her kid is her kid. You're just renting, unmarried, and paying for sex, knowing Thai people so well, and wisely economizing. She don't like it, she can leave, right? So what. Or is that just self-delusion.

That's how to do it, good model for our noobs. We haven't seen the figures yet.

<irrelevance snipped>

Been married 14 years now. If she gets fed up with me I'm OK with leaving, it's her house.

How about you?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

you live in a fantasy world. 

Forgot to ask you more about that coming Zombie world takeover you believe in. When does it begin? What about the Zombie dietary habits? Fascinating subject. Need to work it in the OP's quest, however. Zombie women in Jomtien? 

3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Forgot to ask you more about that coming Zombie world takeover you believe in. When does it begin? What about the Zombie dietary habits? Fascinating subject. Need to work it in the OP's quest, however. Zombie women in Jomtien? 

It's coming, it's coming soon!

26 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Been married 14 years now. If she gets fed up with me I'm OK with leaving, it's her house.

How about you?

WOT??? Married??? And she can kick you out? You should know better'n that. Giving a rented Thai woman some legal rights. Rather goes against the rental-only concept.

My condo, nobody's gon' kick me out. Older building, maxed out for decades. Always a few for sale, but the only way most farang leave here is in a hearse. Me & the gf been together more than 20 years. She's always worked and had her own money. And, to address your nonsense above, when she got her degree in English from Ramkaemhaeng, she didn't bribe anybody, didn't cheat on anything (she wouldn't anyway), and worked really hard. She did well and learned quite a lot. Her English is better than that you'll hear from most Brits in Thailand, what with the dialects.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigStar said:

My condo, nobody's gon' kick me out. Older building, maxed out for decades. Always a few for sale, but the only way most farang leave here is in a hearse. Me & the gf been together more than 20 years. She's always worked and had her own money. And, to address your nonsense above, when she got her degree in English from Ramkaemhaeng, she didn't bribe anybody, didn't cheat on anything (she wouldn't anyway), and worked really hard. She did well and learned quite a lot. Her English is better than that you'll hear from most Brits in Thailand, what with the dialects.

Two people living in a single room for 20 years isn't my idea of success, but if it works for you why not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Two people living in a single room for 20 years isn't my idea of success, but if it works for you why not.

Oh, you have no idea whether we've lived in a single room or not. I think you live in a fantasy world.

I think we're done here.

OP, you may or may not wish to take @BritManToo as your role model. If so, PM is available for personal counseling, seances, and health advice, like: don't do checkups, leave it all up to the genes.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

That is the type of experience they will need for all their adult life!

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

People can say anything on here, as they often do, anyway that would make her 50+, unless she was very young when you met her, she's certainly playing the long game

Yawn. I've given her age previously, no big secret here, and also none of your business. I've also noted the irrelevance of your precious age gaps. More and more I think your diet is contributing to a growing dementia.

We've been together so long merely out of love & friendship. We have a lot in common, notably an interest in health and fitness. WOT???

No "game" is being played; I have no assets she needs. Laughable assumption on your part that simply reflects your own ignorant, stereotypical, obsession.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No "game" is being played; I have no assets she needs. Laughable assumption on your part that simply reflects your own ignorant, stereotypical, obsession.

None of us doubt you can get a free old boot to share your single room condo. But most of us have enough money to pay for a house and someone a bit more attractive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

None of us doubt you can get a free old boot to share your single room condo. But most of us have enough money to pay for a house and someone a bit more attractive.

Sour grapes. And poor lady, having to prostitute herself to you. I find my gf quite attractive, BTW.

I know how much you want the topic to be about me, but it's really about the OP.  The idea of a real relationship does of course create chagrin after the vast sums you've expended on a rented wife, her daughter, and her house in the sticks she can kick you out of any time. Now I've recommended that if the OP wishes to follow your model, the Standard Model for the forum (lot of highly educated hod carriers here), he may PM you. What further compliment do you need?  You got it down, man. :)

I merely offer an alternative but unpalatable vision here of looking around for a middle class educated lady with a decent job he needn't pay and enjoy a traditional relationship based on love & friendship. We do have guys here who've done that and are happy. I know of a number of them myself. 

So, your problem with that idea is merely your problem. Why not just accept what you have bought for yourself, be happy, and not worry so much about what other people have and the way they choose to live their lives?

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 10:21 AM, DudleySquat said:

You can find good women on Tinder and Thai Friendly.  You have to know who to avoid and how to spot a good woman. I have found many.

It depends on what you mean with a good woman.

Obviously your understanding of it is different to that of others on here, otherwise you wouldn't have a need to find more than one

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BenStark said:

It depends on what you mean with a good woman.

Obviously your understanding of it is different to that of others on here, otherwise you wouldn't have a need to find more than one

Your logic is astounding.