105bn Baht Cash Flow Expected During New Year Season

webfact

image.jpeg

ABOUT 105 BILLION BAHT in cash flow over the purchase of merchandise and services is expected across the country during the approaching New Year season, the University of Thai Chamber of Commerce’s (UTCC) Centre for Economic & Business Forecasting reported.

According to today’s (Dec.21) UTCC economic forecast, an estimated 105.92 billion baht worth of varied goods and services will circulate nationwide during the festive year-end season with each reveller spending an average of about 6,000 baht.

The anticipated spending represents a 2.8% increase in value from last year and a record high in four years.

By Thai Newsroom Reporters

Full story: THAI NEWSROOM 2023-12-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 2

Oh, think it´s time for coffee. When I saw this before I read, I thought that they would spend 105 bn on new year fire crackers. See how far it´s gone. Now I start to believe nothing is impossible in the land of smiles.

• Haha 1