Drunk British suspect refuses arrest and tries to injure Thai police

webfact

On 12/22/2023 at 11:49 AM, Jonathan Swift said:

I've observed a lot of alcoholics, including myself and many in my family (I'm recovered, don't have more than a few beers once in a while) . With some drunks behavior like this is just more of the same, like you say, self centered obnoxiousness. But with others a major Jekyll/Hyde personality change occurs, and a person who is perfectly nice when sober wiII turn into an insufferable god awful human being. It's like flipping a switch. Strange to watch. So this guy could be either one, but one thing for sure - he shouldn't be allowed to drive. No disparagement to those who drink responsibly, but alcohol is a scourge on civilized culture because of the way people behave when drinking. 

I think Oscar Wilde said it best: "Work is the curse of the drinking class."

On 12/26/2023 at 6:42 AM, Kinok Farang said:

Aussies don't like Brits because of their massive inferiority complex.

"massive inferiority complex."

Brits seem to have avoided that problem quite handily.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Upon reading the headline I opened this thread just knowing yours would be one of the first comments to 'hit out at Brits'... 

A true wet-dream for you....    

The Brit of course in the topic is an absolute grade A1 ayhole of course - no doubt about that - but your propensity to tar all with the same brush is bigoted and tiresome. 

Wow, Richard! This time it took you about 3 weeks to post the same as you always do. I do not have any wet dreams, as my wife takes care of me soo good. No need for them, when you have reality instead. You should try it.

Also good to know you thought you would find my post in this thread. You are starting to learn, and of course I would not like to disappoint you.

I do not tar all with the same brush. The reality is that Brits and Russians are the ones who hit the news with most of the sick and stupid stuff. If your choice, is to be blind to that fact, that is entirely up to you. Very sorry if I made a dent in your patriotic ego. I assume that you as a Brit, must be very disappointed at your fellow countrymen. However, it´s is never a good thing trying to hide the very visible existence of the many bad apples that chose to move to or visit Thailand. What I am doing, is putting some light at the fact that Brits and Russians are leading the idiotic league.

• Haha 1