Welcome the Refugees

georgegeorgia

Just now, ezzra said:

Just wanted to know if you're a local or a foreigner who came all the to Thailand to be a cleaner, something that is not clear from

your post, "elitism" ? yes, I'm and elite farang who lives in BKk...

I welcome you elitist white  person:w00t: lovely  to talk to , welcome the eltists.

3 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Yes, genuine refugees [A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee conflict or persecution and has crossed an international border to seek safety.] are often educated people who may contribute effectively to countries that shelter them.

I think you confuse illegal immigrants with refugees. The former are people who are lured by a better life in West. They often fail to achieve their dreams and become a burden for the host countries. Sometimes for generations.

The cultural aspects ?

Refugees are welcome in my books because we need to show compassion 💚

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, sungod said:

Your post(s) reel BS

I'm sorry there are people like yourself who don't have any compassion for refugees

America now has OPENED borders to Venueleza and they the refugees are WELCOME to sleep in the police stations foyer at night 

There is a YouTube video on this ,hundreds of refugees WELCOME and sleeping in American police stations 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Your post reels of "elitism" 

A hospital cleaner shouldn't be posting?

Should we all have a pompous attitude like yours?

"Oh he's only a hospital cleaner😲 ! 

I'm "miffed " at you bring "miffed" on what classes of people should be allowed to post here ?

Honestly did you really think the posters on here are all ROAD SCHOLARS ????😲

Well I'm guessing you ain't one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Yes, genuine refugees [A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee conflict or persecution and has crossed an international border to seek safety.] are often educated people who may contribute effectively to countries that shelter them.

I think you confuse illegal immigrants with refugees. The former are people who are lured by a better life in West. They often fail to achieve their dreams and become a burden for the host countries. Sometimes for generations.

I take it you are from the USA and what a compassionate Country that is now with Joe Biden as leader 

Have you seen the latest YouTube videos of all the refugees now allowed to sleep in Police Station foyers overnight, 💚💚

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Your post reels of "elitism" 

A hospital cleaner shouldn't be posting?

Should we all have a pompous attitude like yours?

"Oh he's only a hospital cleaner😲 ! 

I'm "miffed " at you bring "miffed" on what classes of people should be allowed to post here ?

Honestly did you really think the posters on here are all ROAD SCHOLARS ????😲

Where is the hospital? cleaning jobs are for Thais only so not here!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andre0720 said:

Such a superficial post.

Immigration, which type of immigration are you referring to?

Which type of immigrants are you referring to?

Immigrants from many countries can contribute to the culture of host countries. And some immigrants from other countries immigrate to host countries, and bring with them all of the problems that they wanted to leave in their country of origin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDBj02N06o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR_nLEe9g7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYSX2vI7oPk

I'm specifically talking about the poor souls who have lost everything

Particularly Palestinian refugees,

I was so sad to see many countries even my own of Australia to only accept 800 , yes only 800 of these poor people

These people bring so many benefits to other countries yet are discrimination exists ,sad 😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1