INS Kadmatt’s unprecedented naval move shakes South China Sea

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

In a sensational stride towards strengthening ties, India‘s naval gem, INS Kadmatt, stealthily docked in Bangkok on December 19.

The move is part of its covert mission in the North Pacific Ocean and South China Sea, promising to reshape maritime dynamics.

The port of Bangkok witnessed a whirlwind of activities as INS Kadmatt hosted a cross-ship visit by Royal Thai Navy (RTN) Academy personnel and set the stage for the Maritime Partnership Exercise (MPX) with a high-stakes conference.

After its Bangkok escapade, INS Kadmatt gears up for the MPX showdown alongside the Royal Thai Navy’s formidable HTMS Rattanakosin, ensuring an electrifying face-off at sea.

by Puntid Tantivangphaisal

Photo courtesy of DD News

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-12-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Hehe Puntid has a knack for sensationalism

Reminds me of the song "Winds of Change" ... but this time NOT in Europe with the decline of the old USSR and German reunification

but this time rather the decline of US influence and the rise of China and India in Asia. :coffee1:

Edited by expat_4_life
  • Confused 2

The Ratanakosin-class corvettes are a class of two corvettes that were built for the Royal Thai Navy in the 1980s. HTMS Sukhothai (FS-442) was a corvette of the Ratanakosin class belonging to the Royal Thai Navy. She was launched on July 20, 1987.

The primary role of the INS Kadmatt is in anti-submarine warfare.

Seems a mismatch. Will there be a guest submarine to be sought?

8 hours ago, eisfeld said:

Is this satire? I honestly don't know if I should take what was written serious. Stealthily docked during a covert mission that is covered by the media? It's also written in a very weirdly overly grandiose style.

Welcome to the world of "The Thaiger".

Edited by Enoon
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

After playing silly buggers at sea the Indian ship will re-dock at BKK for the crew to retrieve their stolen gold necklaces and get a complimentary HIV test.

What a stupid comment. You prix (spelling intentional) can't get over your racist rants.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

What a stupid comment. You prix (spelling intentional) can't get over your racist rants.

If you are Indian there is no need to get upset, my post was obviously not meant to be taken seriously, I'm British, it doesn't upset me if the pi$$ is taken out of Brits (we often deserve it). If you are just woke, get a life, there are plenty of other things to get outraged about but remember, nothing really matters considering how transient we all are.