Separate Bed Rooms

Prubangboy

50 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am surprised how many guys here like separate bedrooms.

I am happy with my gf and cuddle when we sleep. I thought that's what everybody prefers - but apparently that is not the case. 

360_F_199775802_Lk3s0PaZNvlZpoiq4VrLg2ak

Maybe their woman is no longer attractive, or never was.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am happy with my gf and cuddle when we sleep. I thought that's what everybody prefers - but apparently that is not the case. 

360_F_199775802_Lk3s0PaZNvlZpoiq4VrLg2ak

That's not you and your GF though is it and you don't spend 8 hours a night sleeping that like that 

• Haha 1

Menopause: they put on weight, they have hot flashes, they go a little mad. 

I can def see trading down age-wise, but after 60, you're going to start running out of pre-meno bed-candidates. 

I noticed today at the buffet that all the female hugs I got were def of the side-hug variety. The ship has sailed.

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That's not you and your GF though is it and you don't spend 8 hours a night sleeping that like that 

Did you expect that I post a picture of me and my gf in bed together? 

We don't sleep in the same position all night, she turns around, I turn around, and all that.

But mostly we touch each other. And probably for hours, every night, we sleep "spoon spoon"

We life together since forever and we both like to sleep like that since forever. 

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

We don't sleep in the same position all night, she turns around, I turn around, and all that.

But mostly we touch each other. And probably for hours, every night, we sleep "spoon spoon"

We life together since forever and we both like to sleep like that since forever. 

You have touched a female before ?

OMG, I've always wanted to do that 

I've seen photos in magazines and  seen them in movies , but never touched one 

What do they feel like ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Don't go for all that mushiness and then there's tossing & turning, snoring, breathing, etc. I prefer to sleep but each to their own. 

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I agree. The one delight I had after being cut off from the rumpty was that we still cuddled going to sleep. I always woke up apart though.

It was only once she decided not to have cuddles either that divorce became likely.

If one can't cuddle the object of one's affection, how can one be affectionate at all?

• Like 1