Stakes are immense as Biden presses Israel to change course

CharlieH

16 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

And when Hamas has openly declared that it will continue with these sadistic attacks why should Israel even consider a cease fire untill every last evil terrorist is removed from this planet, a cease fire will not secure the safety of Israeli citizens. 

What happens if the number of terrorists keeps increasing as a result of these revenge attacks against innocent civilians. The whole world would be praising Israel if they restricted their activities to hunting down terrorists and not slaughtering civilians en-masse

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Honestly do you realise what you write. Do you want the barbarians that have committed these heinous crimes in Israel to walk away without having to answer for the sadistic slaying of innocent Israelis, and the Palestinians have spoken about continuing these 9/10 attacks. You really want more evil attacks on Israelis because some posters on here seem to subscribe to that way of thinking. The Israelis have little or no choice but to despatch these sadistic monsters. HTH! 

There's are questions of what's right, and questions as to what's realistic.

Not the same thing.

• Like 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

What happens if the number of terrorists keeps increasing as a result of these revenge attacks against innocent civilians. The whole world would be praising Israel if they restricted their activities to hunting down terrorists and not slaughtering civilians en-masse

Are you high? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

There is no way to conduct operations in the way your prescribe. Might have worked at the Sea Cadets, the real world is different.

As for 'the whole world would be praising' - again your disconnect with reality, the world usually whines whenever Israel so much as farts in the direction of the Palestinians.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So you'd rather believe Netanyahu? Ok interesting

No, they are both verified liars ... repeatedly.  Yet, people allow them to get re-elected/appointed ... you get what you vote for/allow .... nuff said

Israeli & Yank problem, and sucks for them, living there, or supporting with their tax money.

Can't fix stupid

Of the 2 on this issue, since Israel hasn't relented it's 'attack', it's easy to believe which one, biden, is less truthful, or ineffective ... pick one.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

No, they are both verified liars ... repeatedly.  Yet, people allow them to get re-elected/appointed ... you get what you vote for/allow .... nuff said

Israeli & Yank problem, and sucks for them, living there, or supporting with their tax money.

Can't fix stupid

Perhaps you should have posted that first, but I guess covering your tracks now is an option:

14 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Intelligent people don't really believe anything anything that comes out of Biden's  mouth or from the administration PR ... do they ?  :coffee1:

Netanyahu denies Biden influence claim

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Perhaps you should have posted that first, but I guess covering your tracks now is an option:

Wouldn't think that necessary if intelligent people are reading the forum ... nuff said.

I do take too much for granted at times :coffee1:

I squeezed in an edit while you were typing, in case you missed it:

"Of the 2 on this issue, since Israel hasn't relented it's 'attack', it's easy to believe which one, biden, is less truthful, or ineffective ... pick one."

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

image.png.ff7576568ddf176251aef99c1204c920.png

You were the first one to point out a member's possible lack of intelligence.   I do realize some people don't have mirrors in the house.  Or selective memory ... a reminder:

Reads like you are questioning my intelligence.   As if I'm not intelligent enough to know being deceitful is a requirement for a political career.  hmm ... arrogant did you say.

If the shoe fits ...

image.png.7a799c6581a67eaa0e3935222e41c455.png

Have a nice day ... BYE BYE

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

You were the first one to point out a member's possible lack of intelligence.   I do realize some people don't have mirrors in the house.  Or selective memory ... a reminder:

Reads like you are questioning my intelligence.   As if I'm not intelligent enough to know being deceitful is a requirement for a political career.  hmm ... arrogant did you say.

If the shoe fits ...

image.png.7a799c6581a67eaa0e3935222e41c455.png

Have a nice day ... BYE BYE

Quote me where I questioned members intelligence rather than make up bizarre accusations: However your post:

56 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Intelligent people don't really believe anything anything that comes out of Biden's  mouth or from the administration PR ... do they ?  :coffee1:

Netanyahu denies Biden influence claim

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Genocide is not "made right" with reciprocal genocide as well as the collective punishment and ethnic-cleansing of civilians.

Condoning genocide, ethnic-cleansing, and collective punishment of civilians is morally reprehensible regardless of who is engaging in those act or whom you believe to be in the right.

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, connda said:

Genocide is not "made right" with reciprocal genocide as well as the collective punishment and ethnic-cleansing of civilians.

Condoning genocide, ethnic-cleansing, and collective punishment of civilians is morally reprehensible regardless of who is engaging in those act or whom you believe to be in the right.

Tossing labels around doesn't do a whole lot of good either...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

What I want and what I think are different things. 

'israel will remove every last evil terrorist and so secure the safety of Israeli citizens ' no chance of that happening.

Well lets keep our fingers crossed and realise that when the Palestinians invaded Israel it was war but when Israel invaded Gaza it was classed as war crimes, time to wake up and smell the coffee! 

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Well lets keep our fingers crossed and realise that when the Palestinians invaded Israel it was war but when Israel invaded Gaza it was classed as war crimes, time to wake up and smell the coffee! 

Or we could realise that both were war crimes.

• Confused 1