How to order a perfect pizza from The Pizza Company. New York Pizza.

DudleySquat

Yes, there is better pizza from restaurants with wood-fired ovens, but if you want pizza quickly, try the New York Pizza, but you have to tell them to put extra pizza sauce on the pie. I tell them I want extra sauce mak mak mak, and to make the pizza well-done. 

As the pizza now has plenty of sauce, they are forced to put more toppings because the toppings slide. 

What you get, is not the usual dry pizza that Thais always get, but a very rich and hearty pizza with plenty of toppings and cheese. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

Yes, there is better pizza from restaurants with wood-fired ovens, but if you want pizza quickly, try the New York Pizza, but you have to tell them to put extra pizza sauce on the pie. I tell them I want extra sauce mak mak mak, and to make the pizza well-done. 

As the pizza now has plenty of sauce, they are forced to put more toppings because the toppings slide. 

What you get, is not the usual dry pizza that Thais always get, but a very rich and hearty pizza with plenty of toppings and cheese. 

When did they bring back New York style?

They stopped many months ago and it's not available here in Khon Kaen.

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

New York Pizza too salty. Won't go back. Pizza Company, those days are behind me. I could see a Bronx pizza or a Hops. I rarely eat pizza, so I don't really know others. We have a thread going with good other suggestions.

Salt is good for you. I've never had a salty pizza. It may be the toppings.

• Confused 2

Pizza Company etc. is not even a pizza. They put like a sausage into a crust and all these weird things, that's not pizza. And for like a real size pizza you have to pay like 600 Baht which is crazy. Whenever I'm on holiday in Jomtien, there's a guy selling pizza in a market (around Soi 9) and has a wife selling same pizza at another market (around Soi 7). Great stuff! For 110 - 190 Baht you can get a full size real Italian style pizza. When I'm on holiday there I basically live on his pizza. I even have his phone number to give him a call to start baking and I just come to pick it up. :laugh: Here in Isaan there is no pizza, there's just Pizza company which is weird and expensive no no, or Thai style pizza which is sweet cake, also no no.

Just now, timendres said:

Visited The Pizza Company once. Twice is on you.

I do not like their pizza, it is garbage. 

When the New York Style Pizza was introduced, it was very good. It's still good, but smaller. It became an 18" pizza. That is quite big.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 9:37 AM, DudleySquat said:

Have you tried the pizza from the New York Pizza House?

https://newyorkpizza.co.th/menu/

On 12/27/2023 at 11:29 PM, AndyAndyAndy said:

Pizza Company etc. is not even a pizza. They put like a sausage into a crust and all these weird things, that's not pizza. And for like a real size pizza you have to pay like 600 Baht which is crazy. Whenever I'm on holiday in Jomtien, there's a guy selling pizza in a market (around Soi 9) and has a wife selling same pizza at another market (around Soi 7). Great stuff! For 110 - 190 Baht you can get a full size real Italian style pizza. When I'm on holiday there I basically live on his pizza. I even have his phone number to give him a call to start baking and I just come to pick it up. :laugh: Here in Isaan there is no pizza, there's just Pizza company which is weird and expensive no no, or Thai style pizza which is sweet cake, also no no.

They only put cheese or sausage in the crust if you ask them to!

6 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

They only put cheese or sausage in the crust if you ask them to!

It’s probably not even cheese….as to sausage… stretching the definition.  In Napoli they sometimes use ricotta. 

On 12/27/2023 at 9:37 AM, DudleySquat said:

Yes, there is better pizza from restaurants with wood-fired ovens, but if you want pizza quickly, try the New York Pizza,

totally agree. but i dont need the extra sauce. i am fine the way it is

On 12/27/2023 at 12:18 PM, racyrick said:

When did they bring back New York style?

They stopped many months ago and it's not available here in Khon Kaen.

here, where i live they took it off the menu, but still make it

their ribs and chicken wings/drumsticks are also mighty good

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Like 1