Thai woman arrested for selling her masturbation videos online

webfact

2 hours ago, tgw said:

Thank you Thai police for your hard work.

I'm sure we all, the whole country, Thai and Farang feel much safer now, and the image of Thailand abroad has been restored. well done.

Yes indeed. Such brave boys in the RTP. Hopefully they will, before long, focus on murder, rape and armed robbery.

What is it with the RTP and this ridiculously prudish Victorian attitude? They spend way too much time and effort on this kind of stuff, like tracking down people who buy sex toys, people who engage in sex parties, women who post nude selfies or videos online. Go catch some real bad guys, you dolts!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The account had more than 400,000 followers and was considered a threat to the public, especially children and young people.

But you can take your children down Family friendly Walking street in Pattaya where nothing unsightly happens.

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Some like-em big.

2 minutes ago, koolkarl said:

You are such a handsome fellow.

Now, I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a man, mancub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be human too

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

This is very serious business, the public stands at risk of being morally corrupted by this woman. Who knows what kind of deviant acts people could engage in while watching a video like this?

It is imperative that the  authorities crack down on this kind of perversion so as to keep the society pure, morally righteous, and thinking only of wonderful thoughts, and how they can benefit mankind.

Sex is bad. Don't allow it. Just say no to sex. 

indeed and that in the famous sex capital Thailand

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This is very serious business, the public stands at risk of being morally corrupted by this woman. Who knows what kind of deviant acts people could engage in while watching a video like this?

It is imperative that the  authorities crack down on this kind of perversion so as to keep the society pure, morally righteous, and thinking only of wonderful thoughts, and how they can benefit mankind.

Weither it's bad or not (for the IMAGO of Thailand) is none of my business.
But to pick out 1 person for selling sex pictures/sex videos while there are thousand others on the same site and sellling sex is like doing a walk with the whole police force of Pattaya and claim that they did not see prostitution.
Hilarious.
The Thai police and the Thai leaders need to clean their act up and start admitting that Thailand is 1 big whore house and most of the tourists come to Thailand because of this.

• Thumbs Up 2

So she for this supposed "immoral" act in trying to make a living, and her arrest led to even one day in that prison for example, where someone we know spent only hours when it should be what... 8 years?, we know what wouldn't  happen if she too feigned a medical reason to be transferred to a hospital.

What used to be the L.O.S. :-  maybe change the S to S.S. (sickening stupidity?)

OMG Thailand, whats happening? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 2baht said:

:cheesy: Namfon giving it a crank for money...the things people pay for!!! :whistling:

YOu obviously do not search the fun spots on the internet.  There are thousands of people all over the world making money online through different pay systems.  

Do you think that everyone on Onlyfans is just showing family pics or how they dress on a night out or at the beach?

Also some people like the bigger girls.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I am blocking your despicable post!

Blocking_SMALL VERSION_.jpg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

YOu obviously do not search the fun spots on the internet.  There are thousands of people all over the world making money online through different pay systems.  

Do you think that everyone on Onlyfans is just showing family pics or how they dress on a night out or at the beach?

Also some people like the bigger girls.

Well you enjoy it ok........and don't forget to pay! Each to his own! :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Weither it's bad or not (for the IMAGO of Thailand) is none of my business.
But to pick out 1 person for selling sex pictures/sex videos while there are thousand others on the same site and sellling sex is like doing a walk with the whole police force of Pattaya and claim that they did not see prostitution.
Hilarious.
The Thai police and the Thai leaders need to clean their act up and start admitting that Thailand is 1 big whore house and most of the tourists come to Thailand because of this.

That used to be the case. It has not been a sex destination for a decade. More of a couples or family destination these days, and the industry is fading. Far fewer punters than in previous decades. 

But, sex is part of life here. Less prudishness than in the West, except with the fake puritan army and govt.