TM30 How to access existing records and register

Hey 

A few months ago I registered my property on the new website and entered my details fro which I fortunately made a screenshot.

Now I am trying to access the data showing the record .... There is no such a thing (unlike the old website where it could easily be spotted)

Anyone willing to point it for me ?

Also I left a month and, when back home, I tried to register my new dates: it did not work: I have heard it is not needed to register again. Can anyone confirm ?

Where can I find a step by step explanation for dummies for this website ?

Thanks 

• Haha 2

You can only search for and find records added in the last seven days.

You can just refile at any time, you do not have to re-register. Then search for this new, latest record, once displayed click on the magnifying glass to generate, download and print/save a PDF.

2 hours ago, alyx said:

On the website. https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/index.html

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

You can just refile at any time, you do not have to re-register. Then search for this new, latest record, once displayed click on the magnifying glass to generate, download and print/save a PDF.

What are the files that are required to be uploaded?

On 12/29/2023 at 4:55 AM, alyx said:

Also I left a month and, when back home, I tried to register my new dates: it did not work: I have heard it is not needed to register again. Can anyone confirm ?

If you are using Jomtien, you must register again each and every time you come back into Thailand, even if it's the same address and you're on the same visa. If it's Jomtien you deal with, you're up for a 1,600 baht fine the next time you go there to deal with them.

4 hours ago, bbi1 said:

If you are using Jomtien, you must register again each and every time you come back into Thailand, even if it's the same address and you're on the same visa. If it's Jomtien you deal with, you're up for a 1,600 baht fine the next time you go there to deal with them.

Thanks 

No I am in Bangkok 

I will get out of the country then as it bothers me to go to the immigration and waste my time there 

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

To register?

This varies and depends on the situation but generally speaking...

The owners ID

The housebook

Sorry I might have not been clear. I have registered the property and everything is in order. But what I have not been able to do is to 'declare" the guest (me) and I cannot access the guests I have recorded earlier 

On 12/29/2023 at 7:34 AM, bamnutsak said:

Thanks you 

Still not clear 

Don't worry ... I will try again and if not successful I will make a visa run...Less bothersome than a trip to Chaeng Wattana in Bangkok

Hey 

A few months ago I registered my property on the new website and entered my details fro which I fortunately made a screenshot.

Now I am trying to access the data showing the record .... There is no such a thing (unlike the old website where it could easily be spotted)

Anyone willing to point it for me ?

Thanks 

You are not dumb. Keep fighting and asking till you find the cheapest possible way. 

6 hours ago, Dickie Dee said:

You are not dumb. Keep fighting and asking till you find the cheapest possible way. 

Cheapest way ? But what on earth are you talking about ?

I confirm ....I am not the dumb one here .. Dickie... right ? It figures

On 12/30/2023 at 3:41 PM, bamnutsak said:

To register?

This varies and depends on the situation but generally speaking...

The owners ID

The housebook

Thank you 

On 1/1/2024 at 8:03 AM, alyx said:

I confirm ....I am not the dumb one here .

On 12/30/2023 at 6:51 PM, alyx said:

Don't worry ... I will try again and if not successful I will make a visa run...

Hmm?:wacko:

On 12/30/2023 at 6:48 PM, alyx said:

Sorry I might have not been clear. I have registered the property and everything is in order. But what I have not been able to do is to 'declare" the guest (me) and I cannot access the guests I have recorded earlier 

So you are registered, and have added the property (address) but are unclear on how to file a report for an individual staying at the registered property?

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/index.html

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/Notify-Residence.html

On 12/30/2023 at 2:42 PM, bbi1 said:

You have to re-register?  Are you certain?  Re-register with a new website, that makes sense.  But having to re-register after leaving the country?  That is AWFULLY advanced.  Can this "technology" also help 2 databases be able to talk to each other?   EDIT:  Oh, I get it.  The person across from you has simply made that determination and won't accept your old one.  

Edited by Sheist
add more thoughts

6 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

So you are registered, and have added the property (address) but are unclear on how to file a report for an individual staying at the registered property?

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/index.html

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/Notify-Residence.html

Thanks for those links. (haven't had a good look yet) 

So without starting a new thread perhaps I can ask here.

So the Thai gf rents a townhouse (Bangkok) to a farang. He has a non B (teacher)

He just returned from trip o/s. 

His school is telling him he requires a new TM30.

So I'm in process of assisting her to register so she can do TM30 for him.

First hurdle...what are these questions in attached screenshot.

Screenshot_20240103-155120.jpg

23 hours ago, Sheist said:

You have to re-register?  Are you certain?  Re-register with a new website, that makes sense.  But having to re-register after leaving the country?  That is AWFULLY advanced.  Can this "technology" also help 2 databases be able to talk to each other?   EDIT:  Oh, I get it.  The person across from you has simply made that determination and won't accept your old one.  

Yes, I'm certain. I've asked Jomtien Immigration two times already each time I've gone to do a TM30 and they've said the exact same thing.