The horrors endured by Hamas's hostages: Barely any food, forced to sleep on plastic chairs, waiting to be executed...

CharlieH

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is quite  common opinion amongst some people, keep all the Jews in one place , so they can all be annihilated at once .

You lot tried it before and you're trying it again .

How you getting on with it ?

Someone is doing a terrible job then with less than half of the worldwide Jewish population living in Israel.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Morch said:

My point was not so much about your own take, but about who you raise this question with. I don't recall you making these sort of comments when AJ reports, or NGO reports were linked and discussed without reservation as factual and real.

I am not going to defend Israel's shoddy treatment of Palestinians in the West Bank, the detainment system or the curbing of rights. Even without direct reference to the case presented, it's obvious things are wrong.

That said, notice how the topic was neatly hijacked? Because this isn't about the West Bank, or that woman's case, or any of the rest. This topic is/was about the Israeli hostages taken by Hamas. Some posters invest a whole lot of energy derailing such topics (not meaning you).

If I'm in a discussion with someone I will question their information if there is a reason for doubt.

Some posters I just ignore. Sometimes try to ignore because I do get drawn in sometimes.

And yes, the topic was hijacked, it started with post number 3. And then slowly it deteriotes as seems to happen to all these topics, both sides are guilty of that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stevenl said:

If I'm in a discussion with someone I will question their information if there is a reason for doubt.

Some posters I just ignore. Sometimes try to ignore because I do get drawn in sometimes.

And yes, the topic was hijacked, it started with post number 3. And then slowly it deteriotes as seems to happen to all these topics, both sides are guilty of that.

Well, guess we have a different take on what you post. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Not as long as it fits your agenda anyways...

More nonsense. First you attempt to corner me with by invoking Biden. The childish of that ploy was embodied by a baiting and irrelevant comment. Since that didn't pan out for you, now you come up with an accusation of an "agenda".  What agenda would that be? Can you share with me the contents of my to do list?

Your posts read as though poorly understood phrases and arguments, along with empty baiting comments ("leftist" this and "leftist" that) were tossed into some kind of mental blender to create a word gloop which you fling in the hope that something will stick. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 12/31/2023 at 10:17 AM, Morch said:

Defense how? I do not offer wholesale justification, or glorification of - as some do.

I'm acknowledging that it's war, and war ain't pretty. No matter how you cut it.

A wholesale excuse if ever there was one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

More nonsense. First you attempt to corner me with by invoking Biden. The childish of that ploy was embodied by a baiting and irrelevant comment. Since that didn't pan out for you, now you come up with an accusation of an "agenda".  What agenda would that be? Can you share with me the contents of my to do list?

Your posts read as though poorly understood phrases and arguments, along with empty baiting comments ("leftist" this and "leftist" that) were tossed into some kind of mental blender to create a word gloop which you fling in the hope that something will stick. 

You poor leftist, did you report me? 

Hey still waiting for you to provide us with any idea at all what you think Israel should do differently.

You till got nothing huh? 

Happy new year. Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity in 2024. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Well, guess we have a different take on what you post. 

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

Yes, and probably also on what you post.

38 minutes ago, Morch said:

Very mature.

Lol, like for like. Shows how honest you are in your posting.

And denying this is a wholesale excuse? "I'm acknowledging that it's war, and war ain't pretty. No matter how you cut it."

Again no honestly.

• Confused 2

Israeli officials are concerned the International Court of Justice (ICJ) could charge the state with genocide in Gaza, Haaretz reported on Monday. 

According to the Israeli daily, a senior legal expert dealing with the case has warned the military leadership that there is a "real danger" the court will issue an injection calling on Israel to halt its military action in Gaza. 

https://www.middleeasteye.net/live-blog/live-blog-update/israeli-officials-concerned-icj-could-charge-israel-genocide?nid=331061&topic=Israel-Palestine%20war&fid=495911

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Israeli officials are concerned the International Court of Justice (ICJ) could charge the state with genocide in Gaza, Haaretz reported on Monday. 

According to the Israeli daily, a senior legal expert dealing with the case has warned the military leadership that there is a "real danger" the court will issue an injection calling on Israel to halt its military action in Gaza. 

https://www.middleeasteye.net/live-blog/live-blog-update/israeli-officials-concerned-icj-could-charge-israel-genocide?nid=331061&topic=Israel-Palestine%20war&fid=495911

Wrong topic fella, take your Qatar funded rag to:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday pushed back against claims that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza, calling such accusations “false” after South Africa filed a case against Israel at the U.N.’s top court.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1315885-netanyahu-rejects-claims-accusing-israel-of-genocide-in-gaza/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday pushed back against claims that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza, calling such accusations “false” after South Africa filed a case against Israel at the U.N.’s top court.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1315885-netanyahu-rejects-claims-accusing-israel-of-genocide-in-gaza/

Done, HNY

40 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I don't think they're committing genocide. But using netanyahu's opinion on this as defence doesn't mean anything.

• Confused 1

Just one of the hostages that Hamas murdered while in captivity in Gaza, there are others:

image.png.111222b6b9da1fabd844660ecff5eb7f.png

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1741400394612236413

Guy Iluz, 26, hid from terrorists in a tree; death announced Dec. 1

On the 11th day, a worker sent Michel a video showing a Hamas gunman announcing Guy’s death.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/taken-captive-guy-iluz-hid-from-terrorists-in-a-tree/amp/

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Just one of the hostages that Hamas murdered while in captivity in Gaza, there are others:

image.png.111222b6b9da1fabd844660ecff5eb7f.png

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1741400394612236413

Guy Iluz, 26, hid from terrorists in a tree; death announced Dec. 1

On the 11th day, a worker sent Michel a video showing a Hamas gunman announcing Guy’s death.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/taken-captive-guy-iluz-hid-from-terrorists-in-a-tree/amp/

I wonder what happened to the dog. There were loads of stories about pets running around scared, owners dead, taken or ran away.

Some people and NGOs were picking them up, but some still showing up every now and then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I wonder what happened to the dog. There were loads of stories about pets running around scared, owners dead, taken or ran away.

Some people and NGOs were picking them up, but some still showing up every now and then.

If it were found that Hamas was killing and torturing the dogs there would be a lot more outrage.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If it were found that Hamas was killing and torturing the dogs there would be a lot more outrage.

There was some of that as well.

19 minutes ago, Morch said:

There was some of that as well.

Yea saw a video of one of them. A black Labrador shot dead by a terrorist before he then entered the house to murder Israelis or take them hostage.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1