Should farangs be banned from tennis courts?

You don't own the tennis courts.  Stop hassling the kids.  How do they even know when someone is there?  It's like they watch from the condo.

We litterly choose the hottest time of the day to play.  The place is empty.  I pay the common area fees.

The two girls went off to play together and a few minutes later they come back and say ''The alien said that it is his tennis court.''

I know that the girls are probably lying.  The alien might have said 'lets play together, you that side and me this side.'  But it's still not appropriate.  No one cares that you play tennis and no one wants to know you.

How about you?  Should farangs be banned from tennis courts?

• Confused 11
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

You don't own the tennis courts.  Stop hassling the kids.  How do they even know when someone is there?  It's like they watch from the condo.

We litterly choose the hottest time of the day to play.  The place is empty.  I pay the common area fees.

The two girls went off to play together and a few minutes later they come back and say ''The alien said that it is his tennis court.''

I know that the girls are probably lying.  The alien might have said 'lets play together, you that side and me this side.'  But it's still not appropriate.  No one cares that you play tennis and no one wants to know you.

How does someone play tennis on only one side of the court?

Is it a public venue?

Did you not go and talk to the other alien to see what the fuss is all about.

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

OP must be really bored in his little corner of Nakhon Nowhere, based on the number of new ridiculously threads he’s opening.

Dont feed the T.......

52 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I don't even understand the question let alone the answer. Posts on here getting stranger everyday. 

I think because some don’t read speak and write English very well. Maybe the OP used google translate?

41 minutes ago, novacova said:

I think because some don’t read speak and write English very well. Maybe the OP used google translate?

I think it's got something to do with all the gunja shops that have opened up recently. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

Perhaps y'all shouldn't send y'all's kids into a condominium complex private tennis court if y'all don't live there.

a.  Farang should NOT be banned from Tennis Courts...IF they dress in ALL White, and also in very Short Shorts.

b.  Farang should NOT be banned from Squash Courts, no matter what they choose to wear....and....This includes being on the squash court in nothing more than a jock strap.

c.  I prefer squash, and I prefer to wear as little as possible on the court.

c2.  I prefer to play squash in nothing on my feet.  Much easier to be more active with just bare feet and jock strap.

I love squash and used to play at Penn.  Penn has a TON of squash courts available. Quite beautiful courts, too.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

I would say that I, like you, don't like to have Farang in sight, when I exercise, either playing tennis, or in the swimming  pools, or walking in the mountains.

For one thing, if they nod to you, then you are forced to nod back, or risk getting a tongue lashing, or worse.

Farang have so many hangups, and come from almost any country under the sun.

This is why I do not want to be hassled by them, especially when I prefer to be relaxing, like Sabai-sabai.

I really do not like the Farang I see around Thailand.

Maybe there are a few good ones.

But how can we tell which are the good one percent, and which are the bad 99 percent?

I am not joking here.

So, this is why it is my policy to completely STAY CLEAR of them.

The Thai people can do what they like.

But I, as a Farang, have long ago set my alien Farang policy, and it is not likely to change in the near or far future, either.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

OP must be really bored in his little corner of Nakhon Nowhere, based on the number of new ridiculously threads he’s opening.

This one is an EXCELLENT Topic, and I could not have done better, myself.

Also, as I have stated, I empathize and sympathize, and act accordingly, myself.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

c2.  I prefer to play squash in nothing on my feet.  Much easier to be more active with just bare feet and jock strap.

Playing in bare feet in Asia, you are inviting any opportunistic infection such as cellulitis to invade.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

a.  Farang should NOT be banned from Tennis Courts...IF they dress in ALL White, and also in very Short Shorts.

b.  Farang should NOT be banned from Squash Courts, no matter what they choose to wear....and....This includes being on the squash court in nothing more than a jock strap.

c.  I prefer squash, and I prefer to wear as little as possible on the court.

I love squash and used to play at Penn.  Penn has a TON of squash courts available. Quite beautiful courts, too.

And which of the LGBTQ++++ is your preference...