60 day Thai tourist visa in manila

I have no experience but yes why not you should be able to get a Tourist Visa in Manila. Remember I read in the past here that it is not the friendliest Visa Embassy but if you do not have history of Visa runs in the past and all documents ready (bank account, flight bookings..) should be easy to get in a couple of days.

Question is, why getting Visa when as UK citizen you can enter Thailand for 30 days with no visa and get another 30 days extension for 1900 THB in Bangkok? Easier and cheaper.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, NicoBKK said:

I have no experience but yes why not you should be able to get a Tourist Visa in Manila. Remember I read in the past here that it is not the friendliest Visa Embassy but if you do not have history of Visa runs in the past and all documents ready (bank account, flight bookings..) should be easy to get in a couple of days.

Question is, why getting Visa when as UK citizen you can enter Thailand for 30 days with no visa and get another 30 days extension for 1900 THB in Bangkok? Easier and cheaper.

Actually, it's not cheaper. At current rates 1900 Baht is about 44UKP, plus whatever extra costs involved with copying, transport to Immigration etc.

Plus the waiting time at Immigration.

Online eVisa is presently £30 and you do it all from the comfort of your own PC.

I've just applied for mine and they ask you what PP you hold and where you're currently located.

As in my case the answers to both were "UK" I was directed to the London Embassy processing area.

How the OP would be treated if he selected his current location as Philippines, I do not know.

Edited by VBF

With 122 Google reviews Overall 4.4/5 rating in Google Places

First review on Google Places seems to set the tone for most of the rest : https://g.co/kgs/jaxHdpX

"This Thailand embassy is freaking amazing . Very well organized and very accurate with information they provide regarding the documents you need to prepare for them unlike the Hanoi Thailand embassy ,I hope I am spelling his name correctly Cedric was very friendly and helpful and made the process of getting my tourist visa effortless. Originally I was in Hanoi Thai embassy and dealing with them was an absolute nightmare, so I decided to come to Manila to get my Thai visa here and I am extremely happy I made that call. Thank you and I hope I see you guys again."

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the replies guys 

I want a 60 day visa then i plan too ask for an 30 day extension back in pattaya

I have been in thailand for a few months now and im coming too the Philippines for a month start of February 

I was going to get a retirement visa but my plans have changed and i want too go back too the uk in may  

On 1/5/2024 at 10:02 PM, Gold town said:

I want a 60 day visa then i plan too ask for an 30 day extension back in pattaya

If the SETV doesn't work out easily in Philippines you could always fly back to Thailand visa exempt, especially with a month out of Thailand.

Being based in Pattaya a border bounce to Cambodia with one of the companies in Pattaya wouldn't be that difficult (same day).

Both entries would require 30 day extensions.