What is wrong with Thai women (on dating websites) in 2024

On 1/8/2024 at 12:52 AM, StayinThailand2much said:

The ones who then still claim to look for a relationship don't want to meet you if you actually live in Thailand, or don't want to meet at all in person

They are looking for temporary guys who spend money for short stay. Not only one man, they want to schedule them in their annual calendar or fill empty spaces in their colander. 🤔🤨 unlike 15 years ago when nobody owned a smart phone. some looking for the best man who can upgrade current one and they don't care if takes too long to find what they are looking for. Not only young one but also older ones are demanding. 😆 you can meet better ones at your local night markets. 

On 1/7/2024 at 7:28 PM, sirineou said:

Realy!! you don't know what's going on?

You need to stop spending your time in these dating sites ,Your time is better spend investing and building up your wealth, then the beautifully women will come and find you.

and as it happens I have a bridge  between Manhattan and Brooklyn that I was thinking of selling.

I am simply getting too old and would like to retire. All you have to do is put a couple of toll booths on either side and watch the money roll in 

Call me. image.png.958ba7c1c3f6c575079fb1b7a6d00f64.png

You can't sell that bridge!   It belongs to me!

• Haha 1

On 1/8/2024 at 5:12 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Thaicupid is the best one to try for relationship, subject to standard of girls on it at the time 

The problem with that site is most good looking girls have not signed in since long ago. Too many members but not many  active ones. Those who are active pretend that they are in high demand 😆 even ugly ones. 

2 hours ago, The Theory said:

The problem with that site is most good looking girls have not signed in since long ago. Too many members but not many  active ones. Those who are active pretend that they are in high demand 😆 even ugly ones. 

yep, i checked it out 6+ months ago and it was rubbish, but a few years ago it was good so maybe check every now and again