New Covid JN.1 Strain Sweeping Thailand

webfact

My daughter who was sick with what she described as a “cold”, lives in Udon Thaini, came back home to Sakon for her birthday , she threaten to cough everywhere in my bedroom after , I showed her the Vampire finger cross.

lol

Edited by riclag

17 minutes ago, shackleton said:

I will continue to wear my face mask when out in the street especially when the PM2.5.dust is getting worse here in Bangkok with no signs of improvement 😱

all those who opposed wearing the face mask might now  have a rethink .🤔

i hope its the n95. i wear one while on my bike riding around at times. 

Anyone else notice an u canny resemblance to marketing model numbers / names of products? 

That’s just how I see it, maybe I’m biased: it’s like the new model “prestige” is out now in 2022. And then comes 2023 and they have the “eco series”. Covid model numbers are just a bit more technical, but it’s the same stuff and serves the same exact purpose. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

People who get infected by this new stain have mild symptoms with some only having a cold and sore throat like common respiratory infections.

Many people in the UK are getting what seems to be a cold but then it lingers for weeks afterwards, with runny nose, coughing and a sore throat, though not all three in all cases. My brother got it three weeks before Christmas and still has a blocked nose. The government doesn't seem very concerned as it's evidently not killing many people, but there's a lot of speculation that it's actually the Janus variant of Covid that's causing these problems, not a cold. Nobody even knows if the LFT's are able to detect Janus.

• Thanks 2