Thai government resists Israeli embassy’s call for hostage release in Gaza

webfact

Just now, ozimoron said:

An air force does not bomb hospitals accidentally. Get real.

What's that got to do with my post?

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You knw as well as I, that he was referring to blowing up hospitals on purpose, the aftermath of urban fighting as seen there in that hospitals destruction is a far cry from deliberately blowing up a hospitals, its not happened.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you post the hospitals that Israel deliberately bombed , which were not being used by Hamas to fire rockets from ?

I will not respond to you, please stop trying to engage me in your unsupported rants.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Brickleberry said:

I will not respond to you, please stop trying to engage me in your unsupported rants.

That is your choice who you respond do, just as its my choice who I respond to .

If I want to reply to your posts, then I shall do that 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Finally found the correct hospital. I originally replied with the Al Shifa hospital, and realized my error.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/23/middleeast/kamal-adwan-hospital-gaza-israel-abuse-allegations-intl-cmd/index.html

So they arrested the man who told the news what they were doing in the hospital, backed up by his colleagues and shows them CCTV evidence for all his allegations. He then 'admits' to being a commander for Hamas after being arrested and interrogated. Sounds a bit suss to me.

Anything that goes against your bias sounds suss even when there's credible links to them:

Hamas Used Gaza Hospital as a Command Center, U.S. Intelligence Says

The Al-Shifa Hospital complex was used by both Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad forces fighting against Israel, according to new U.S. intelligence.Credit...Daniel Berehulak/The New York Times

U.S. spy agencies believe that Hamas and another Palestinian group fighting Israel used Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza to command forces and hold some hostages, according to new American intelligence declassified on Tuesday.
The hospital was the focus of a large Israel Defense Forces effort in November to take control of the facility, an operation that came under intense international scrutiny and criticism.

A senior U.S. intelligence official said on Tuesday that the American government continued to believe that Hamas used the hospital complex and sites beneath it to exercise command and control activities, store weapons and hold “at least a few hostages.”

https://archive.ph/hHq0R

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/02/us/politics/gaza-hospital-hamas.html

Col. Elad Shushan: “There is not a UNRWA site, school, mosque, or kindergarten in which we didn’t find weapons. None. One hundred percent.”

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

so do firecrackers. But you know what works best? 2,000 pound bombs. 200 of them works a treat.

Yes but I do not think hamas or the IDF used fire crackers, can you provide evidence they used 2,000 bombs directly on hospitals to blow them up?

• Like 1

Yes, it does. Even US intelligence changed its report. Initially it was said to be a command and control center. This was later changed to 'node'. There have been further investigations which prove there are NO tunnels underneath the hospital. I'm getting weary of pointing out all the lies you have been fed.

• None of the five hospital buildings identified by Hagari appeared to be connected to the tunnel network.
  • There is no evidence that the tunnels could be accessed from inside hospital wards.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/12/21/al-shifa-hospital-gaza-hamas-israel/

Again latest report:

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Anything that goes against your bias sounds suss even when there's credible links to them:

Hamas Used Gaza Hospital as a Command Center, U.S. Intelligence Says

The Al-Shifa Hospital complex was used by both Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad forces fighting against Israel, according to new U.S. intelligence.Credit...Daniel Berehulak/The New York Times

U.S. spy agencies believe that Hamas and another Palestinian group fighting Israel used Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza to command forces and hold some hostages, according to new American intelligence declassified on Tuesday.
The hospital was the focus of a large Israel Defense Forces effort in November to take control of the facility, an operation that came under intense international scrutiny and criticism.

A senior U.S. intelligence official said on Tuesday that the American government continued to believe that Hamas used the hospital complex and sites beneath it to exercise command and control activities, store weapons and hold “at least a few hostages.”

https://archive.ph/hHq0R

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/02/us/politics/gaza-hospital-hamas.html

Col. Elad Shushan: “There is not a UNRWA site, school, mosque, or kindergarten in which we didn’t find weapons. None. One hundred percent.”

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Can you provide evidence that the damage seen in the videos of hospitals directly struck were from RPG's? Your attempt to diminish the blame here is risible.

No but then you cant claim they were firecrackers or 2000 bombs. Which would of course leave massive craters

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Again latest report:

It has been debunked by several media outlets, and I have given you several AMERICAN sources. CNN, Washington post & NY times. What more do you need? Anyway, this is all beside the point. Israel must stop this ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people. Hopefully the ICJ will come to the right decision and order the terrorist government of Bibi to end the massacre.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Brickleberry said:

It has been debunked by several media outlets, and I have given you several AMERICAN sources. CNN, Washington post & NY times. What more do you need? Anyway, this is all beside the point. Israel must stop this ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people. Hopefully the ICJ will come to the right decision and order the terrorist government of Bibi to end the massacre.

Can you show me a report after the 2nd Jan that debunks this?

new U.S. intelligence, U.S. spy agencies believe that Hamas and another Palestinian group fighting Israel used Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza to command forces and hold some hostages, according to new American intelligence declassified on Tuesday.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No but then you cant claim they were firecrackers or 2000 bombs. Which would of course leave massive craters

My comment you quoted was an attempt to show how risible your claim that the damage was done by RPG's and the like. It went over the top like a 747, apparently.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

My comment you quoted was an attempt to show how risible your claim that the damage was done by RPG's and the like. It went over the top like a 747, apparently.

If thats what you think carry on, my response remains the same

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

There is no new evidence, you are just making stuff up. It quite clearly says "we continue to believe".

There is a plethora of evidence, most of it publicly available on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_military_use_of_al-Shifa_hospital

journalists for The Independent claimed that "Israel has not presented evidence that shows a large-scale headquarters under the hospital".[56] CNN analysis suggested Israel had rearranged the weaponry before allowing press into the hospital.[57]

The Washington Post analyzed the publicly released material by Israel, along with satellite imagery and other publicly available material, and concluded that the rooms that were connected to a tunnel network showed "no immediate evidence of military use by Hamas", and that each of the buildings that the IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari had identified as being "directly involved" in Hamas's military activity did not appear to be connected to any tunnel network, and that there had been no evidence released that showed that a tunnel network could be accessed by any part of the hospital.[64]

On January 2, 2024, U.S. intelligence confirmed its belief that Hamas used the Al-Shifa Hospital as a command center and to hold Israeli hostages, mentioning in an assessment that Hamas “used the al-Shifa hospital complex and sites beneath it to house command infrastructure, exercise certain command and control activities, store some weapons, and hold at least a few hostages.”[65][66][42] However, news reports the next day said that that both Israeli and US statements are not considered as conclusive proof of Hamas use of al-Shifa.[67][68]

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

There is no new evidence, you are just making stuff up. It quite clearly says "we continue to believe".

There is a plethora of evidence, most of it publicly available on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_military_use_of_al-Shifa_hospital

journalists for The Independent claimed that "Israel has not presented evidence that shows a large-scale headquarters under the hospital".[56] CNN analysis suggested Israel had rearranged the weaponry before allowing press into the hospital.[57]

The Washington Post analyzed the publicly released material by Israel, along with satellite imagery and other publicly available material, and concluded that the rooms that were connected to a tunnel network showed "no immediate evidence of military use by Hamas", and that each of the buildings that the IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari had identified as being "directly involved" in Hamas's military activity did not appear to be connected to any tunnel network, and that there had been no evidence released that showed that a tunnel network could be accessed by any part of the hospital.[64]

On January 2, 2024, U.S. intelligence confirmed its belief that Hamas used the Al-Shifa Hospital as a command center and to hold Israeli hostages, mentioning in an assessment that Hamas “used the al-Shifa hospital complex and sites beneath it to house command infrastructure, exercise certain command and control activities, store some weapons, and hold at least a few hostages.”[65][66][42] However, news reports the next day said that that both Israeli and US statements are not considered as conclusive proof of Hamas use of al-Shifa.[67][68]

There is no new evidence, you are just making stuff up. 

Yea, another head in the sand moment, a bit like that Hamas does not use civilians as human shields claim..........

• Like 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Yea, another head in the sand moment, a bit like that Hamas does not use civilians as human shields claim..........

He never said that. Prove that he did.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I literally found the same source you quoted, and included the last line that you had conveniently cut out - because it didn't fit your narrative.

Have I been wasting my time talking with a troll all day? Damn...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He never said that. Prove that he did.

When are you actually going to start reading previous posts:

"Your human shields claim has been debunked several times "

• Like 1

I literally found the same source you quoted, and included the last line that you had conveniently cut out - because it didn't fit your narrative.

Have I been wasting my time talking with a troll all day? Damn...

I provided a link to the whole article for you to read, just because I don't provide full quotes when its there for all to see makes me a troll now. I suggest do not ask me for citations again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

When are you actually going to start reading previous posts:

"Your human shields claim has been debunked several times "

When are you going to understand that you are asserting that the majority of civilian casualties were human shields and that he was debunking that notion?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

When are you going to understand that you are asserting that the majority of civilian casualties were human shields and that he was debunking that notion?

Can you provide a link to that? .....lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I provided a link to the whole article for you to read, just because I don't provide full quotes when its there for all to see makes me a troll now. I suggest do not ask me for citations again.

I did not ask you for citations. I just included the last sentence from the same source you quoted from wikipedia that debunks your claim. here it is again:

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

I did not ask you for citations. I just included the last sentence from the same source you quoted from wikipedia that debunks your claim. here it is again:

I am not sure what point it is your trying to make, the statement never said there was conclusive proof in the first place. It said:

On January 2, 2024, U.S. intelligence confirmed its belief that Hamas used the Al-Shifa Hospital as a command center and to hold Israeli hostages

The fact that released hostages have also confirmed they were held in hospitals along with others they met in them sort of clinches the deal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

I do not see any criticism of Israel. Hamas, Hamas, Hamas.

1) Yes, they started this conflict

2) Hamas has no measures to protect civilians...unlike Israel and their Iron dome, air force, navy and army

3) So all Palestinians need to be punished because that is what Hamas wants? I didn't know Bibi took orders from Hamas

4) This has been debunked several times, we see them evacuating live on TV

5) But surely the tunnels are the targets right.... if you wanted to protect your civilians, you wouldn't put them inside your compound - this also debunks your 2nd and 3rd points

ISRAEL could end the fighting tomorrow. It chooses not to. Bibi has also said there will be NO Palestinian state - the two state solution is dead, and Israel will control all areas from the river to the sea. These are his words within the last 24 hours.

Hamas got an extensive network of tunnels all over the Gaza Strip. It serves to protect Hamas men. It could have opened the gates to Gazans, at least the children. The choice was not to do so. How does it square with 'no measures to protect'? Also, Hamas choice, when building it's military capabilities reflect that lack of care - if they wanted to, they could have invested in more defensive measures. They did not.

Netanyahu does not take orders from Hamas, that's just a daft deflection. The point made was that Hamas patently does not care about the lives of the civilians under it's rule. You cannot lay all the blame on Israel, without accounting for Hamas choices. It's not about 'punishing' Palestinians - it's about their own leadership making bad choices for them. Somehow you seem to think that's Israel's responsibility as well.

Debunked how? Hamas leaders are on record calling on the citizenry to remain in place, face the Israeli troops just before the ground move began. As Gazans were scrambling to leave the North of the Gaza Strip, there were incidents of Hamas men setting up roadblocks etc. This was covered on these topics numerous times, back when.

Not sure what your point was about the tunnels, or how do you think it 'debunked' anything.

Israel did not start this war. Hamas still holds Israeli citizens hostage. If you're current complaint is about dead Palestinians, then it should be (and it isn't, obviously) the Palestinian leadership's interest to stop the war. Hamas's choice is to go on, despite the death toll. Somehow you expect Israel to care more about Palestinians than Hamas does.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

Virtually every western media has been condemning them for months for the atrocities committed on the 7th. Since then, the only atrocities have been committed by Israel. Again, I see no condemnation for killing 12,000 kids, you seem quite happy to let them carry on 'gung ho' style. 

Maybe you are following different news than others. These topics are filled with links to reports, articles, and whatnot condemning Israel. As for atrocities - no. Each day the hostages are held by Hamas, reinforces them atrocities. It is not 'over' because it happened on 7/10.

Where did you see anything remotely 'gung ho style' in my posts? I think you're just setting up a new deflection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1