Photo Shoot-Pratumnak

Seppius

So yesterday evening there was a film crew doing a shoot down the bottom of Pratumnak soi 5 at the very popular sunset viewing spot and Seven-11

They were getting annoyed at people taking pictures, and kept telling people to stop, if they did not want that why pick such a popular place, there is normally 50 plus people down there every night

Looked to me like a photo shoot of two Russian looking girls, rather than a movie but there was a big crew

20240116_180007.jpg

20240116_180606.jpg

20240116_163542.jpg

20240116_175953.jpg

5 minutes ago, kinyara said:

They are conducting their business in a public place so you have as much right to take pictures as they have regardless if it's of them. If they wanted privacy they should have hired a private location.

That's right, they could have gone the far end of Jomtien beach

2 minutes ago, kinyara said:

They are conducting their business in a public place so you have as much right to take pictures as they have regardless if it's of them. If they wanted privacy they should have hired a private location.

'Priks of pratumnak' new promo I reckon! 

• Haha 2

Do they have work permits and permits to shoot photos for commercial purposes? I doubt it, then they have the right to nothing and are wrong to be telling people what to do.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, kinyara said:

If they wanted privacy they should have hired a private location.

If they wanted privacy just tip the local police and turn Pratumnak Beach into a private location for a few hours :tongue:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

If they wanted privacy just tip the local police and turn Pratumnak Beach into a private location for a few hours :tongue:

😁. It's a popular spot. I remember during the quiet times of the recent past just further along on Dongtan I came across on my morning walk a full crew filming a martial arts scene for a Thai TV programme/movie. There were a few people around but the crew were very relaxed regarding the curious onlookers like myself that were there. Strange watching the action without the soundtrack. 😁

• Like 1