Thailand Launches 'seven Amazing Wonders' Campaign

Mid

Thailand launches 'Seven Amazing Wonders' campaign

Posted : Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:30:00 GMT

Author : DPA

Bangkok - As part of an effort to attract 14.8 million tourists to Thailand this year, the government on Friday announced its "Seven Amazing Wonders" tourism marketing campaign, even though Thailand does not claim any of the world's seven wonders. The campaign is designed to help Thailand attain its target of 14.8 million international visitor arrivals in 2007 and 15.7 million in 2008, said Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Governor Phornsiri Manoharn.

Thailand's seven "wonders" have been identified as: Thai hospitality, historical sites, beaches, natural attractions, health services, "trendy" spots such as boutique hotels and festivals.

earthtimes.org

Thailand launches 'Seven Amazing Wonders' campaign

Posted : Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:30:00 GMT

Author : DPA

Bangkok - As part of an effort to attract 14.8 million tourists to Thailand this year, the government on Friday announced its "Seven Amazing Wonders" tourism marketing campaign, even though Thailand does not claim any of the world's seven wonders. The campaign is designed to help Thailand attain its target of 14.8 million international visitor arrivals in 2007 and 15.7 million in 2008, said Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Governor Phornsiri Manoharn.

Thailand's seven "wonders" have been identified as: Thai hospitality, historical sites, beaches, natural attractions, health services, "trendy" spots such as boutique hotels and festivals.

earthtimes.org

Some would say (Not I :o ) that the seven are: Nana :bah: , Cowboy :o , Patpong :bah: , Pattaya :D , Phuket :D , Ping-pong :D and the Thermea Coffee Shop! :D

Edited by bkkandrew

........not forgetting the floating nun somewhere near Suphanburi.

The inlaws made me drive nearly a 100 kilos to see her.

Near convinced I was going to see someone actually leviating I was a tad disappointed to see a nun floating in a swimming pool. Cheap at half the price.