British man found dead in luxury Chon Buri condominium

webfact

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

That door and hallway don't look too luxurious to me. Looks like a usual 4,000 baht room.

That's what I thought too... looking at the OP photo...

It may be kinda the same thing as the Thai habit of referring to dumpy old apartment buildings as "mansions".

• Agree 1

On 1/20/2024 at 9:30 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Hopefully it isn't case closed with "congenital illness" and an autopsy is done, could even be Kamagra

Ooh! Now that would be juicy. Might have achieved that ideal of a short but happy life ending with a smile on his face during a bonk as promoted by our ANF Life Coaches. Never heard of any smiles yet, though. Yeah, keep the thread going another 5 pages.

We can always hope. Meanwhile, watch your dosage.

On 1/21/2024 at 10:24 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, Land Rover etc.

Yachts? Sunseeker, Princess, Fairline etc.

So yeh, Brits do know a bit about luxury probably more than most nations, especially the colonials. 

Absolutely, especially here. Most of our UK members grew up not in council estates, as may appear obvious to the uninformed, but in fact on large landed estates. Several evidently appear with some regularity on The Sunday Times Rich List.

So we may always expect the word luxury in a Thai news item to receive a round of sneers, and it usually does.

6 minutes ago, zhounan said:

The long list of mysterious deaths of foreigners in Thailand apparently has no end.

Why is this mysterious ?....    There is a 100% certainty that we all will die..  57 is relatively young, nevertheless, not unheard of at all. 

I don't see anything mysterious in this at all, however, agree that cause of death should be established due to the age.

19 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Absolutely, especially here. Most of our UK members grew up not in council estates, as may appear obvious to the uninformed, but in fact on large landed estates. Several evidently appear with some regularity on The Sunday Times Rich List.

So we may always expect the word luxury in a Thai news item to receive a round of sneers, and it usually does.

Indeed...  luxury is obviously a misnomer and completely juxtaposed from the published image of the condo, yet it is hardly relevant at all to the story... Its often entertaining how so many posters completely ignore the bigger picture story and end up pathetically bickering about completely irrelevant details... 

Its the same when an article mentions 'luxury sedan' involved in an incident which turns out to be a Toyota... 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Ooh! Now that would be juicy. Might have achieved that ideal of a short but happy life ending with a smile on his face during a bonk as promoted by our ANF Life Coaches. Never heard of any smiles yet, though. Yeah, keep the thread going another 5 pages.

We can always hope. Meanwhile, watch your dosage.

I don't need any Kamagra, bet you do at your age and being with that old fake girlfriend and all that

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't need any Kamagra, bet you do at your age and being with that old fake girlfriend and all that

Funny you thought of Kamagra immediately. :) Didn't cross my mind, however. As Paul Newman famously said, "Why go out for a hamburger when you have steak at home?" You don't have a clue, really. I have to laugh.

• 2 weeks later...