Hamas: Oct 7 was 'necessary, normal response' to 'Israeli conspiracies'

34 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This topic is "Hamas: Oct 7 was 'necessary, normal response' to 'Israeli conspiracies'" Not ICJ, if you disagree with that you need help

Help! I disagree! :shock1:

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Morch said:

You've been provided with a link to the discussion mentioned, you keep on about it regardless.

Thanks, I did check and found the link. And, yes, I did see it and disregarded it. As I said in a number of my recent posts, I don't intend to discuss the details of the ruling, just acknowledge the ruling itself. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

The ICJ didn't affirm Israel's right to defend itself and continue military operations? I said it did.

@ozimoron

And it's still not what this topic is about.

This topic is about Hamas's nonsense manifesto, which no one other than Hamas fanboys takes seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, WDSmart said:

Thanks, I did check and found the link. And, yes, I did see it and disregarded it. As I said in a number of my recent posts, I don't intend to discuss the details of the ruling, just acknowledge the ruling itself. 

As said, you're trolling. Not very good at it, but still.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Still wrong topic

How so? In the words of the great Pauline Hanson, please explain?

It seems you are suggesting the ICJ prevented Israel from continuing it's military campaign against Hamas and didn't explicitly refer to it's right to defend itself against Hamas. Are you the new world twister champion?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

How so? In the words of the great Pauline Hanson, please explain?

It seems you are suggesting the ICJ prevented Israel from continuing it's military campaign against Hamas and didn't explicitly refer to it's right to defend itself against Hamas. Are you the new world twister champion?

🥱no more food

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Morch said:

Comparing Israel with the Nazis is widely considered an expression of antisemitism. That you feel you're justified in doing so bears no relevance on the fact that you are trading in antisemitic tropes. I'm not even getting into the hyperbole nature of the comparison, which is ludicrous. As often pointed out - such comments are either born of ignorance or malice. Up to you.

Your nonsense about the 'framework' tries to make it as if things are entirely up to Israel, and that the Palestinians did not and do not play a part in it at all. This is beyond nonsense.

As for 'a little late for that now' - so what was your point, then?

Feeling rightly  chealenged by the charge that I trade in antisemitic tropes or ”malice" I did a bit of online reading on the subject. It appears that comparisons of Israel’s actions to Naziism is not as you falsely  claim ”widely considered to be an expression of antisemitism” but it is actually a subject of debate. A debate where great names of scholarship appear on either side. I am not a scholar and I cant claim to not be ignorant. So, please let me know where I can improve my undersrtanding but if I am forced to accept your failed propagandized definition of antisemitism, there is no way I can deflect the accusation、 and that is not very fair. I may bore you with my definition of antisemitism later, what has nothing to do with a Israel.

As for ”a little late”, there is no point there. Consider it tranlated as an exasperated expellation of breath. There was a short on CNN Intl tonite with an aged Holocaust survivor,  via Kindertrasport.

She stated that humanity has learned nothing in this past 80 plus years.

We are doomed.

• Sad 1

I recall reading a post about the ill fated festival close to Gaza on October 6 th was moved to the location of Gaza two days prior to the event and it was scheduled to be held elsewhere and it was mysteriously  moved to Gaza and coincided with the attack .

It was hinted at that this may have been done deliberately by Israel to increase the number of casualties .

I looked into this and the festival traditionally only releases the location on the day of the festival .

Nobody can say whether there was supposed to be an original location for the festival , because people only became aware of the location on the day of the festival .

The organisers of the festival either  got killed or they are being held hostage  , so no one knows whether the festival got moved to Gaza or whether that location was the original location 

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I recall reading a post about the ill fated festival close to Gaza on October 6 th was moved to the location of Gaza two days prior to the event and it was scheduled to be held elsewhere and it was mysteriously  moved to Gaza and coincided with the attack .

It was hinted at that this may have been done deliberately by Israel to increase the number of casualties .

I looked into this and the festival traditionally only releases the location on the day of the festival .

Nobody can say whether there was supposed to be an original location for the festival , because people only became aware of the location on the day of the festival .

The organisers of the festival either  got killed or they are being held hostage  , so no one knows whether the festival got moved to Gaza or whether that location was the original location 

You said it was suggested that the party was moved ”deliberately by Israel”while admitting traditionally the location was only released the day of the festival. Be careful there. Suggesting that a techno party was moved by the Israel govt to the brunt of an attack they would supposedly have known of in advance to increase a body count?

That is ridiculous. You now risk being accused of trading in ”anitsemitic tropes”. 

There is no conspiracy here, just massive intelligence failure , and very back luck for these  party kids. This goes back to the days of underground techno/raves the locations are not released until the last minute as probably do not have all the required permits for such a ropedown, or impossible. These events arranged by promoters for dance music fans and have nothing to do with the government.

Edited by Captain Monday

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

You said it was suggested that the party was moved ”deliberately by Israel” while admitting traditionally the location was only released the day of the festival. Be careful there, suggesting that a techno party was moved by the Israel govt to the brunt of an attack they would supposedly have known of in advance to increase a body count?

That is rediculous. You now risk being accused of trading in ”anitsemitic tropes”. 

There is no conspiracy here, just massive intelligence failure and very back luck for these  party kids.

This goes back to the days of underground techno/raves the locations are not released until the last minute as they probably do not have all the required permits for such a ropedown. These avents arrangenged by promoters for dance music fans and have nothing to do with the government.

It was suggested by another poster that the festival was deliberately move to Gaza to increase the causalities  (I could find that post to reply to ) , I did some investigation and found out that the festivals location was only revealed on the day of the festival , also, there was some concert at the sites location a few days before and the stage and other faculties were still on location and the festival may have been mined to that location for the convenience , but it hasn't been shown that the festival was actually moved , and no one can name the original location (because there might not be one)

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Feeling rightly  chealenged by the charge that I trade in antisemitic tropes or ”malice" I did a bit of online reading on the subject. It appears that comparisons of Israel’s actions to Naziism is not as you falsely  claim ”widely considered to be an expression of antisemitism” but it is actually a subject of debate. A debate where great names of scholarship appear on either side. I am not a scholar and I cant claim to not be ignorant. So, please let me know where I can improve my undersrtanding but if I am forced to accept your failed propagandized definition of antisemitism, there is no way I can deflect the accusation、 and that is not very fair. I may bore you with my definition of antisemitism later, what has nothing to do with a Israel.

As for ”a little late”, there is no point there. Consider it tranlated as an exasperated expellation of breath. There was a short on CNN Intl tonite with an aged Holocaust survivor,  via Kindertrasport.

She stated that humanity has learned nothing in this past 80 plus years.

We are doomed.

You are welcome to come up with any excuse for trolling. That's the done thing on this forum. And obviously, one can find whatever on the internet. The fact that there is a 'debate' doesn't mean a whole lot, though. There are plenty of 'debates' on this forum, for example, maybe an iota is meaningful on a good day. And sure you can find Holocaust survivor who will say this, and Holocaust survivors who would say something different - it's not like they all have the same views or same experiences.

You may wish to have a read of Barak's (the Israeli judge appointed for the ICJ hearing, and a Holocaust survivor) words on the issues at hand, it was linked on at least one of these topics).