£100 For 4x Tourist Visa

I sent my passport off special delivery yesterday and the Royal Thai Consulate in Hull will have received it today. I asked for 4x2 month tourist visas. The price has recently gone up from £25 to £28 so I asked them to withdraw £112 from my bank account blah blah blah.

Anyway, I checked my account today and the balance is only £100 down. Its too early to say who charged it but considering that was the only genuine possibilty I asssume it was the consul.

Has anybody had any experience since the price change and are they charging this new price yet? If not what else could they have done?

Not really that important but a mystery to me.

... what else could they have done?

Actually, Hull’s schedule of fees for tourist visas goes only as far as the triple-entry visa (GBP 84.00). They may have given you a discount on the fourth entry or, more likely, they may have given you a multiple-entry non-O visa valid for an unlimited number of entries into Thailand for one year from the visa’s issue date. The quadruple-entry tourist visa would be valid for four entries within 6 months. By Monday or Tuesday you will have your passport back and see what they gave you.

--

Maestro

Well I got my passsport in the post today (there and back within 48 hours!) and they have given me a non immigrant o visa instead which seems better than the 4x tourist visa.

Much better.

You have as many entries as you want, each one up to 90 days.

If you do your last exit just before it expires you can stretch it out to 15 months.

Lucky you. :o