Premiership Ontv?

RubbaJohnny

What channel will have Preniership starting 10 august

I have Star Sports and and ESPN

will these do it and what about the champions league

Any advice welcome as with only 3 weeks to go need to gear up and get a crate in

Cheers

Get UBC and get the platinum package. You will have a few channels showing all the premiership matches.

I had a look on the True website for ESPN and Star Sports both of them during August are showing NO european football...No John Dykes..no discussion programs.

Dont know if some of these might land up on the other new channals ??

All the premiership is on the new True Sport channels. Can only assume all the preview and chat shows will be in Thai.

The True Vision magazine does actually list `Football Focus with John Dykes` and `Football Crazy` on ESPN and Star Sports. But that is about it.

All the pre match build ups and half time chat will be some Thai idiot who knows nothing about football. While ESPN and Star Sports will have ex EPL players. That is of course the versions that are available to every one exept those of us in Thailand.

Get UBC and get the platinum package. You will have a few channels showing all the premiership matches.

I had a look on the True website for ESPN and Star Sports both of them during August are showing NO european football...No John Dykes..no discussion programs.

Dont know if some of these might land up on the other new channals ??

Wrong INfo......just recieved Aug magazine......John Dykes on Tuesdays 1 hour it seems

I dont fancy upgrading to the Platinum package and getting the football with only Thai commentary. If thats the case I shall be looking at alternatives.

My understanding is that only the build up and HT chat will be Thai, the actual commentary will be from SKY.

I dont fancy upgrading to the Platinum package and getting the football with only Thai commentary. If thats the case I shall be looking at alternatives.

My understanding is that only the build up and HT chat will be Thai, the actual commentary will be from SKY.

Still complete <deleted> tho, if it's not broke don't fix it. If they start doing ad's during games like they do on thai terestrial football broardcasts they won't be seeing another penny off me. The world cup was a complete farce, and it looks like the prems going the same way.

All the premiership is on the new True Sport channels. Can only assume all the preview and chat shows will be in Thai.

The True Vision magazine does actually list `Football Focus with John Dykes` and `Football Crazy` on ESPN and Star Sports. But that is about it.

All the pre match build ups and half time chat will be some Thai idiot who knows nothing about football. While ESPN and Star Sports will have ex EPL players. That is of course the versions that are available to every one exept those of us in Thailand.

To be honest i'd rather listen to Thai pundits than Paul Masefield, Shebby Singh and that bloke who has bought UK land :o

Have i missed something over here in the UK - are the premiership games no longer on ESPN and Star ?

I'm sure I saw an ad on ESPN the other day about the EPL starting (and them having matches), or am i going crazy.

The EPL will be on ESPN Star Sports except in Thailand where True Vision will be doing their best as usual to muck it up.

I said `muck`