Belgian fugitive convicted for attempted murder arrested in Thailand

webfact

36 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

What I don’t understand is all these people who are caught for overstay how do they get money out of the bank account here they always asked me for my passport and they look at my Visa usually make a copy of that also and if you want to rent an apartment they ask you for your passport many places or ask for passport, so how do these guys get away without having a valid visa and passport?  TIT

Once your account is opened you can just use the ATM and do on line transfers. Even in branch my drivers license suffices.

Edited by Chongalulu
  • Confused 2

59 minutes ago, harleyclarkey said:

You're bopping away high as a kite to your favourite DJ.....who unknown to you is a very dangerous criminal. He was probably a great guy to have a beer with....what you don't know about people is really scary. 

True

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

You're bopping away high as a kite to your favourite DJ.....who unknown to you is a very dangerous criminal. He was probably a great guy to have a beer with....what you don't know about people is really scary. 

yes,  it's a bit like tourists who see all the glossy internet pics and tv ads about Thailand but what they really don't know about it is scary.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

The majority of the posters on here would not be bopping away, they'd be hobbling away.

• Haha 1

Morocco used to be the place to go in the 60's and 70's to smoke hash in peace and also if you wanted a bit of bum fun.

Now they seem to produce more radical murdering islamic lunatics than the rest of north Africa.

7 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Why blur his photograph? He has already been convicted, traced and arrested for the crime. 

There is no issue regarding identification and I presume this arrest has been at the instigation of/arranged by the Belgian authorities rather than any sleuthing by the RTP as he has remained undetected and employed in Thailand for years.

He wasn't exactly trying to stay out of the lime light, must have some big ego. 

8 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Did he also have this trendy "Yellow ID Card"?

Very convenient for criminals and fugitives from all over the world who have found a safe heaven in Thailand!

I guess he never had a problem to extend his Visa in the Land of Safe Heaven ....
Where the RTP sleeps ....(on the tune of the lion sleeps tonight)