How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children to hate Jews?

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Troll, this is the Hamas terrorists training children in schools to be terrorists and murder Jews.

No, it isn't. They are the same age as the IDF teens. The report notes that it is people who finish high school. That would be anywhere between 16-18. The IDF does it at 17.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel recruits soldiers to repel those people in the video .

Those Palestinian kids with guns will soon be attacking Israel and Israel needs to be prepared 

Ah, so now we have professionally trained soldiers against kids... come on man, you actually sound ridiculous.

Is Israel afraid of a few teens with guns? Or are the Gaza teens afraid of Israels mighty army, sophisticated American weapons, bombs, fighter jets, etc. and need to defend themselves against the aggression of Israel?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What's that got to do with the string of posts you've jumped into?

Just replying to your post only...always another side --you don't have a monopoly on thoughts.

Secondly I can post when and where I see fit..don't have to ask the Sheriff.

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Nope, an American source. It has been very well documented by several media outlets, and it is a central part of the ICJ court case that SA put to the court. 

I also pointed out what Israel teaches its kids in schools, there is a guardian link and Human rights watch link on page 2 of this thread that proves Israel does exactly the same thing.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/israel-defense-minister-human-animals-gaza-palestine_n_6524220ae4b09f4b8d412e0a

I do think that it is quite appropriate to label the Hamas October 7 th terrorists, baby killers, rapists , war criminals , mass murderers as being "human animals " , actually, I do think that is a rather tame way of describing them .

There is nothing human like about them or even anything animal like .

The are abnormal inhumane 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do think that it is quite appropriate to label the Hamas October 7 th terrorists, baby killers, rapists , war criminals , mass murderers as being "human animals " , actually, I do think that is a rather tame way of describing them .

There is nothing human like about them or even anything animal like .

The are abnormal inhumane 

Nice, ignore all of the comments and redirect to something entirely different. Note that the man was not speaking about Hamas. He was talking about everyone in the Gaza strip, which is why he shut off the water, power, food and medical supplies. A war crime. Do you condone this?

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

No, it isn't. They are the same age as the IDF teens. The report notes that it is people who finish high school. That would be anywhere between 16-18. The IDF does it at 17.

Links to those claims........................

Are you also claiming these children are 16 - 17 in this vid?

If so can you point me to a credible link to that. 

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Don't you realise that those "kids" recently attacked Israel and killed 1200 Israelis ?

Are you sure it was' those kids' in the video? Note those kids were high school kids - the same age as IDF teens recruited at 17. There are kids dying on both sides of this conflict, but Israel is the clear winner here: over 12,000 kids killed by Israel. How many Israeli kids were killed? Less than 100.

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Just replying to your post only...always another side --you don't have a monopoly on thoughts.

Secondly I can post when and where I see fit..don't have to ask the Sheriff.

My post only says nothing by itself, its part of a string in response to another poster. I never said you can't post, stop making things up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Are you sure it was' those kids' in the video? Note those kids were high school kids - the same age as IDF teens recruited at 17. There are kids dying on both sides of this conflict, but Israel is the clear winner here: over 12,000 kids killed by Israel. How many Israeli kids were killed? Less than 100.

LOL, No, I am not sure that it was those kids in the video .

My point was that those kids grow up being taught how to attack Israel and kill Jews

I did mean generally, rather than those actual kids in the video :)

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

If so can you point me to a credible link to that

Can you post credible links first please. The source you posted from is a right wing conspiracy media outlet:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/christian-broadcasting-network-cbn/

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I don't know that but perhaps it's time that you face the reality that strong majorities on BOTH sides do not support a two state solution and also that the Hamas barbaric action on October 7 made the prospect of that even more remote.

I reject that Palestinians don't want a state. I accept that they CURRENTLY don't want Israel to exist. I have never said otherwise. They did agree to a 2 state solution at one time but Israel pulled the plug with the settlements. They don't want a 2 state solution based on the borders they are left with. Completely understandable. They are Illegal settlements. The forced relocation of Palestinians off that land was genocide.

Meantime, Israel has never wanted Palestine to exist. How do you reach a peace agreement with that mindset?

This forum is a microcosm of primarily the Western world. 

Even here their only seems to be people who support one side and detest the other.  If you can't even attempt to deesculate and rationally seek solutions?  Then people, if you can only view the world thought the lens of a single perspective?  Then you are truly lost.

How many revel in tossing shade at each other.  That's what fuels conflict.  Enjoy the World War when it comes.  Best of luck. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Can you post credible links first please. The source you posted from is a right wing conspiracy media outlet:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/christian-broadcasting-network-cbn/

Well you could always look at an AFP news agency for even younger, around 8 = 13 years old.

So same questions 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pw8SO0GOJU

Edited by Bkk Brian

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Hamas deliberately killed the Israeli kids .

Israel didn't deliberately kill any Palestinian kids 

Stop trying to equate the Palestinian terrorists with the IDF fighting those terrorists 

Two different things 

At what point will you realize what Bibi's government really wants?

They have told the world explicitly what they want. They have been taken to the ICJ because there so much evidence of what they really want to achieve. Most of the world is in agreement that Israel is out of order, and is disproportionately responding.

796 Israeli civilian deaths should not equate to over 25,000 Palestinian deaths - 12,000 of which are children. If we take the IDF at its word, around 8,000 of those 25,000 are terrorists.

Will it take 50,000 dead for you to admit that something is not quite right here? 100,000 dead? 500,000 dead?

Do the Palestinians not have a right to resist their occupiers? According to international law, they do. According to international law, Israel has no right to self defense in the occupied territories. According to the law, Gaza is an occupied territory.

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Well you could always look at an AFP news agency for even younger, around 8 = 13 years old.

So same questions 

I'm still waiting for you to post an even remotely credible link to the BS you just tried to pull.

Links to what claims? That the IDF recruits and trains from 17 years old? Can you not google it yourself? It is quite easy to verify.

Just now, Brickleberry said:

I'm still waiting for you to post an even remotely credible link to the BS you just tried to pull.

Links to what claims? That the IDF recruits and trains from 17 years old? Can you not google it yourself? It is quite easy to verify.

The link was just inserted, I forgot to add it, what was that about BS?

Never minds so much that the UN or the red cross, for many days now, never saw fit to visit the hostages,

claiming that Hamas didn't allowed them to do so,

on the 7th of October there were many Palestinians citizens, along side hundreds of Hamas terrorists

that took part in the raid that slaughtered 1,200 Israelis, babies, children and the old,  and kidnapped

264 civilians and foreign workers,

Many of the Palestinians went out to greet the returning terrorist with their hostages, dancing and cheering,

hugging and kissing the "triumphant heroes" giving away sweets and cakes to one and all, which make

all Palestinians collaborators and a part of the crime, thus not deserved of any mercy, or to be treated as humans...

Edited by ezzra
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

They have told the world explicitly what they want. They have been taken to the ICJ because there so much evidence of what they really want to achieve. Most of the world is in agreement that Israel is out of order, and is disproportionately responding.

796 Israeli civilian deaths should not equate to over 25,000 Palestinian deaths - 12,000 of which are children. If we take the IDF at its word, around 8,000 of those 25,000 are terrorists.

Will it take 50,000 dead for you to admit that something is not quite right here? 100,000 dead? 500,000 dead?

Do the Palestinians not have a right to resist their occupiers? According to international law, they do. According to international law, Israel has no right to self defense in the occupied territories. According to the law, Gaza is an occupied territory.

Those points can be discussed when the war is over .

When the hostages have been released and the Hamas criminal bought to justice , then we can discuss the future

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

By that truly perverted "logic" after October 7 Israel should have not responded, moved the entire unarmed population to the Gaza border, and then held a mass music festival / mass suicide party.

Perhaps the lovely unbiased UN would have helped to take care of the mass graves. 

You seem to forget the very good reason that political Zionists decided that Israel must exist. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 2