Money transferred to a company to purchase items - is it taxable as income?

Hi

Regarding the new rules requiring residents to pay tax on foreign remittance.

If I purchase a high value item such as a car and transfer the money to the seller - a company (ie a new car from a dealer), from my overseas account directly  to their (business)  account - is this taxable? I havent remitted money to my personal account right. Its sent from overseas to a Thai company.

Or how about if I buy a new condo off-plan and send the payment to the developer directly from overseas?

Is this my personal income? Its not right - its a business income from the seller of the asset?

6 hours ago, CrossBones said:

Hi

Regarding the new rules requiring residents to pay tax on foreign remittance.

If I purchase a high value item such as a car and transfer the money to the seller - a company (ie a new car from a dealer), from my overseas account directly  to their (business)  account - is this taxable? I havent remitted money to my personal account right. Its sent from overseas to a Thai company.

Or how about if I buy a new condo off-plan and send the payment to the developer directly from overseas?

Is this my personal income? Its not right - its a business income from the seller of the asset?

Please do not cross post the same question in different threads, this thread will be closed