Thai gold prices plummet, buyers encouraged to act

snoop1130

this news is a filler..

goldprice traget nominal in usd or other currencys 1.0000000000XXXXXXXX or more , goldpricetarget in real terms : gold is not cheap and trading near the highs in terms of pruchasingpower. chart mediumterm 2500-2800 target if break 2100 monthly base,and to downside 1500 ,if cant hold the 1950 level

and for thailand applies the same , if the THB weaken in mediumterm ,sure gold will be up in nominal terms,and if thb strenghen agin aigainst the usd to levels of 2020 ,what i not excpect , the price would go down to bellow 30k

to earn money with gold in REALTERMS will be more difficult like in the past ,neverless gold is a basicinvestment 

My preferd metall if Platinum ,trading at 50% discount to gold and is 50x times more rar ( in the 2000s it was gold 500 and platimnum 1500 -today the opposite) , problem platinum is illiquid and inmost countrys Vat taxed ( exmption UK)

the news is here is anothing ,just for fillling

9 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Yes, if trump is jailed and Biden re-elected, the good times (+3.3% GDP just announced) will continue and gold price will drop.

good times under Biden ?  this warhead ( bfr iran/yugoslavia) and today announced before vote tax reform and after voted 3 month revoked, heading the world for chaos , war in ukraine with his support , middle east chaos ..what him done good in his terms??

Trump , was founded the covid programm, the release of the senstaional news that found a vaccine was released one day after biden in power hmmm :)  , he started the redinundstrial programm ( for relevant industries  TCMC biggest participator) , tryed to protect us from immigartion ( wall) , tried to resolve nato ,and at all amrica first

US 3,3% gdp , real ?? ---america is a 3rd world country, if you go out of the comfortzone , middelcalss disapearing , crime and so on ,every statistic shows it , america  is a shadow of its self

3,3% based on financialfraud ,alternative accounting ,absurd valuations and zombiecompanys realting on cheap ccredit and so on .... hows profiting from that ?? --answer easy---, sure not the worker the middleclass and the industrial production where this number came from

On 1/25/2024 at 1:41 PM, BenStark said:

Are weapon sales included in GDP? Asking for a friend

Could be.  From what I have been reading, eveyone is buying, including the anti-gun democrats (U.S. of A.)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/25/2024 at 2:15 PM, Walker88 said:

Are you feeling fearful?

I understand those maga types are particularly violent people. Look what they did to police at the Capitol. Too bad only one of them got a double tap. I wonder where Kyle Rittenhouse was? I thought he was big on protecting cops. He could have gone to DC and gunned down those maga terrorists.

Too bad those maga people were not "mostly peacful" protestors.  

image.png.5dbe308ed558275b805c8769027d19ee.png

Edited by radiochaser
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Could be.  From what I have been reading, eveyone is buying, including the anti-gun democrats (U.S. of A.)

From what I read, Ukraine and Israel are not buying anything, they get them for free from the warmongering democrats, but of course someone has to pay the weapon industry

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Normally if no Thais are involved.

It's good we have you as our canary in the coal mine. We need you to get up early and jump into these threads before the noise takes over.

Sounding the alarm is one of the forum's classic, time-honored traditions. You stand on the shoulders of giants.

• Confused 1

On 1/26/2024 at 1:28 AM, Walker88 said:

Yes, if trump is jailed and Biden re-elected, the good times (+3.3% GDP just announced) will continue and gold price will drop.

Debt-fueled "growth." Lemme see. Who to believe, you or Jamie Dimon?

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon warns US driving toward a cliff as debt snowballs

Then alas! there's

No, You Are Not Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago

and

Bidenomics Defined: What Every Voter Should Know

On 1/26/2024 at 2:15 AM, Walker88 said:

Are you feeling fearful?

I understand those maga types are particularly violent people. Look what they did to police at the Capitol. Too bad only one of them got a double tap. I wonder where Kyle Rittenhouse was? I thought he was big on protecting cops. He could have gone to DC and gunned down those maga terrorists.

It seems that on every thread someone finds a reason to talk about Trump. We could talk about the price of milk and someone will mention Trump LOL

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/25/2024 at 5:26 PM, JensenZ said:

Gold is STILL currently close to record highs (spot price) and people are getting record prices for hoarded gold.

Yeah, the headline (plummet) is a little hyperbolic, clickbait that caught me anyway. Given the current gobal geopolitical tensions, I'd be very surprised by any meaningfull drop in the price of gold, given its role as a store of value.

• Thumbs Up 1