British Man Arrested with Magic Mushroom in Patong

webfact

Law enforcement all over the world often report minimal seizures. Seize 1 kilo, report 1 gram, then resell the remaining 999 grams.

That's why many countries are keen on a zero tolerance policy. Report only 1 gram but sentence according to the real amount (1 kilo). That's the war on drugs for you: as ugly as Hitler's gas chambers 

Edited by JackGats
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

With the proliferation of marijuana in the Kingdom, there will be an increase of hallucinogens....

What exactly do you think has been going on at Full Moon parties since forever? 

Thailand has also been t radio ally home to hallucinogens long before Joe Falang and weed shops arrived.

• Agree 1

Stupid is as stupid does. He might only have had a small amount, and probably bought it locally, but if there is one thing you don't want to do in Thailand is get caught with what they consider illegal drugs. If you want to use, use, but never carry. I feel sorry for this guy to be honest. But just because they are okay with ganja does not make it a free for all now.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

A British man was arrested with a magic mushroom

More chilled than using a Taser I suppose.

The take down probably took between 30-120 mins. 

9 hours ago, Nordic summer said:

That is a really small amount.

I hate to judge before all the fact are on the table, but this looks like a token arrest.

Better to spent resources on overstayers and maniacs. 

Points deducted from Thai police in this episode *sadface*

This is about generating revenue for the gov't. He'll pay a "fine" and be let go. Just my useless opinion

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I think looking at his skinny body he is well into lots of other drugs already apart from weed

I noticed that too. 

Skinny white tattooed arms. 

The Brit "look".

No big deal, catagory 5, and only one mushroom left because he ate the rest already.

Getting arrested by Thais when on mushrooms would certainly be an interesting trip.

Assume like most Brits over here he can not understand Thai, which would be even more freaky.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Goat said:

I noticed that too. 

Skinny white tattooed arms. 

The Brit "look".

No big deal, catagory 5, and only one mushroom left because he ate the rest already.

Getting arrested by Thais when on mushrooms would certainly be an interesting trip.

Assume like most Brits over here he can not understand Thai, which would be even more freaky.

Wow , you should really move on . Nothing wrong with getting bullied in a bar by some drunk tattooed Brits mate 😂  Oh apologies , I forgot your Mrs ran off with one of those tattooed , chunky gammon Brits..

Edited by goldenbrwn1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Was he wearing the mushroom tied to a necklace? Why, how...would the police search him?

He was probably ratted out by the guy that sold him those mushrooms,...TIT

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Wow , you should really move on . Nothing wrong with getting bullied in a bar by some drunk tattooed Brits mate 😂  Oh apologies , I forgot your Mrs ran off with one of those tattooed , chunky gammon Brits..

She will be back mate. 

When he runs out of cash.

1 hour ago, Goat said:

She will be back mate. 

When he runs out of cash.

And the incredibly sad thing is you will probably accept her back. You'll be stirring a real man's porridge. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, john donson said:

maybe in 20-50 years, same as cannabis, thailand might see it might help some depressed people who do not reacted well to legal meds...

The problem with legal drugs, sometimes, is the reaction to them is not good.   In my case, psychotropic drugs for depression caused hallucinations.   When I told the doctors, their response, those don't cause hallucinations!

On 1/26/2024 at 7:07 PM, Keeps said:

And the incredibly sad thing is you will probably accept her back. You'll be stirring a real man's porridge. 

I will be eating it first. 

The girls love foreplay before the main game.

On 1/26/2024 at 7:36 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Was he wearing the mushroom tied to a necklace? Why, how...would the police search him?

They knew he had it as they probably sold it to him in the first place.

Nice to know this dangerous drugs czar / kingpin is off the streets though, eh?

• Agree 1