How do you feel about photography?

Just watching a vlogger who a few days ago was playing a piano in a public place in UK  ,I think it was a shopping centre and he was video himself until a group of Chinese came over who were in the background to shout at him no photos or video of them and big argument developed ( Brendan Kavanagh) 

So this reminds me whilst this still goes on ,times have changed and the majority's accept they are being filmed 

Never in your life 10 years ago did you think someone can bike around Soi Bukhao at night filming girls outside bars 

I think it's wonderful and why please do tell why some people rush over to ask a vlogger if they are being filmed like a paranoia ?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

You are filmed everywhere in London ,so why did the Chinese not just move

out of the way , while the guy was streaming ,playing the piano , it's that simple,

no need to make an international incident out of it, go to China and you might

have a party member following you about everywhere ,

regards worgeordie

George  what's next in your series ....how do you feel about ......water , the sky ,etc

I love you Geordie,😊

cheers 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It hasnt changed except that the Chinese think their laws apply to every country. There is also a few good follow up videos regarding just who those Chinese people are and what they do. None of it would possibly as it seems for the video at least in terms of the Chines people.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, n00dle said:

what does this senile rambling have to do with photography?

you need to give it a rest mate, find a new hobby.

maybe go for a walk, ffs

And yet you complain about others taking pics of you and your "partner(s) in other forums 

What "partner(s) " means you don't establish but we all know it's same sex partners which is your business! 

Of course you may mean partners as in casual partners and I'm wrong in which I apologise 

We don't need to know nor would we photograph you with the partner(s( you write about 

But that's an interesting word you use that you & partners gont like to be photographed,what is the exact meaning of.... partner ?

To tell you the truth nobody cares to  take pics of yourself & your "partner(s)" same sex or not  , photos are not a crime please no paranoia

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Denim said:

Swore blind to the wife they were on a golfing trip and that the nearest bars to the golf course were over 200 kilometers away.

I know a couple of guys who come to Bangkok for a long weekend, after telling their wives that they are golfing in Europe. The chances of the wives seeing them on film in the bars extremely slim but still a possibility and a risk they take. 

Personally, I have no issues being filmed in public. I was walking with friends on Buakhao a few years ago and we were unknowingly filmed and posted on YouTube. Wife of one of the friends saw it. No issue at all as she knew he was in Pattaya. If he had been filmed in an open bar with another lady then might have been an issue. Best keep to the privacy of Gentlemen's Clubs IMO.

Edited by soi3eddie
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

And yet you complain about others taking pics of you and your "partner(s) in other forums 

What "partner(s) " means you don't establish but we all know it's same sex partners which is your business! 

Of course you may mean partners as in casual partners and I'm wrong in which I apologise 

We don't need to know nor would we photograph you with the partner(s( you write about 

But that's an interesting word you use that you & partners gont like to be photographed,what is the exact meaning of.... partner ?

To tell you the truth nobody cares to  take pics of yourself & your "partner(s)" same sex or not  , photos are not a crime please no paranoia

Well if I ever had any doubt you were suffering from advanced dementia, this response cleared it up.

What are you on about?  I currently have no "partner", let alone one that is same-sex. 

I have not discussed anything of the sort in other forums.

Do us all a favour, take a break.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, n00dle said:

what does this senile rambling have to do with photography?

you need to give it a rest mate, find a new hobby.

maybe go for a walk, ffs

You know what I mean mate ,ya know what I mean

there's no need to be racist ,be respectful especially of vloggers ,they make entertainment 💂‍♀️💂🇬🇧

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1

Isn't there some vague Thai law a few years ago that filming people without their permission is not allowed?

Anyway, the bar girls and customers don't like it much.  The girls don't want their family or sponsors to know what they are doing and where they are. Customers mostly just don't want their activity displayed for others.

In reality, these vloggers are trying to  make money by exploiting Thai people, especially females. I bet none of them have work permits or pay taxes. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Well if I ever had any doubt you were suffering from advanced dementia, this response cleared it up.

What are you on about?  I currently have no "partner", let alone one that is same-sex. 

I have not discussed anything of the sort in other forums.

Do us all a favour, take a break.

I'm sorry no one wants you🤗 .,,but as you mentioned previously you have "casual ( obviously paid)partners" and your afraid of photographers

The guy who rides the bike has no interest in you he is vlogging bars and girls not old men like yourself 

No guy sitting at home after a long day at work watching Pattaya YouTube then sees  your old  face ,they want to see bar girls not you with your "casual partners" 

I hope you understand 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Just watching a vlogger who a few days ago was playing a piano in a public place in UK  ,I think it was a shopping centre and he was video himself until a group of Chinese came over who were in the background to shout at him no photos or video of them and big argument developed ( Brendan Kavanagh) 

So this reminds me whilst this still goes on ,times have changed and the majority's accept they are being filmed 

Never in your life 10 years ago did you think someone can bike around Soi Bukhao at night filming girls outside bars 

I think it's wonderful and why please do tell why some people rush over to ask a vlogger if they are being filmed like a paranoia ?

Maybe because they don't want family members or loved ones in places of ill repute. "Darling. I was at a company seminar.":wink: 

• Haha 2

To get a full appreciation of the OP, you'd need to look up Brendan Kavanagh on YouTube.  He ranges from entertaining to very obnoxious.

His entire reason for being there is for his YouTube (or other) channel.  Playing the idiot on a public piano until he gets an audience, then showing off. Sometimes, he pulls it off, sometimes he's just embarrassing.

Some of the other guys that hang out and play piano around him are extremely entertaining and not obnoxious at all.  It's pretty uplifting to watch 2 or 3 guys banging on a piano at the same time and getting it absolutely right.  Well worth looking for on YouTube.

Edited by impulse
  • Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I have been following this story which as gone world wide. Basically they did not want to be filmed because at least one was known as a spy for the CCP. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

It hasnt changed except that the Chinese think their laws apply to every country. There is also a few good follow up videos regarding just who those Chinese people are and what they do. None of it would possibly as it seems for the video at least in terms of the Chines people.

I would have thought that would have applied mainly to Muslims rather than the Chinese.

• Sad 1