Avodart (or similar) for Prostate……Where to buy in Chiang Mai and how much…can you help..?

mikey88

5 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

I won't agree. Look here carefully:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00170828

Not sure what you are not agreeing to, my answer was in response to your post to me "Yeah, 625 Baht?? Is that expensive?" and I answered that question from you on price. Now you are talking about the  comparison of the antagonistic activity of tamsulosin and doxazosin. Maybe you are getting messages mixed up as you are answering/posting a lot on the subject? Good to talk about the subject as many men do not. Have a great day.

On 1/27/2024 at 6:04 PM, mikey88 said:

Hello.

The Australian prescription is Duodart (tamsuloscin and ductasteride) ……but I am told that’s not available here.

So I’m looking at getting  the Dutasteride and the Tamsulosin separately….

Can you tell me what price I should pay..?

And where to get it…

I have the Tamsuloscin….but not the other….

Thanks and all the best …

As an aside, several years ago I was prescribed medication for an enlarged prostate, I'm not one for taking tablets so two years ago I decided to change my diet (Keto) and take daily exercise. 

After three months I had lost over 12kg (26lb) my prostate returned to normal and, after consulting with my doctor, I no longer require the tablets. 

• 3 weeks later...

Be very , very careful of Adovart Dusteride. My husband was recommended this drug by a top surgeon here, who said there were no side effects. He hardly slept for 2 years, we could not figure out why. I looked into and found many forums complaining about this drug. Side effects not sleeping and feeling very weak. The day he stopped this drug , he slept 14 hrs straight through , it took 6 months to get this drug out of his system He know takes Saw Palmetto, one capsule a day, extra strength , Havasu. His enlarged prostate is fine and so is his PSA level.