Deadly Drone Attack in Jordan Three US Soldiers Killed 30+ Injured

Social Media

14 hours ago, Social Media said:

and officials have attributed it to Iran-backed militants

How do they know? Did they get a letter? Or was it attached to a grenade?

It's terrible that Americans died. But I'm afraid America will start another war. That's for me terrible too. I hope it will not happen. America supports Ukraine, Israel, fights in Yemen. What will come next? Taiwan?🥴

6 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

It's terrible that Americans died. But I'm afraid America will start another war. That's for me terrible too. I hope it will not happen. America supports Ukraine, Israel, fights in Yemen. What will come next? Taiwan?🥴

They can probably analyze where the attack came from, check the remains, cross reference with communications, intelligence and come up with a likely group. It's not necessarily very complicated. I think that there will be more information released/published on this with a few days.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, morrobay said:

Yes they are both saps. But you can blame the bush ,cheney, rumsfeld, wolowitz Cabal for that bogus invasion of Iraq and the total dismantling of the Suni government and army. Thereby allowing Shia Iran to get established in region. And of course that  Sap- Paul  bremer who administerd the dismantling of Iraq. And by the way Bremer is a retired lobbyist for American weapons manufacturers .

It's been even worse than that. Irak was actually one of the few secular regime in the Arab world. It was de facto governed by Suni, but Christians were rather well considered. The great Republican idea was to replace a secular regime by a regime based on religion. The President must be Kurdish (Suni), the PM and the House speaker Shia. Of course, Christians have been leaving the country since then....

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

For sure it's a gift for Trump. He'd be losing it if he didn't. He'll likely claim that the Gaza conflict wouldn't have happened under his watch, and therefore none of the subsequent chaos would have eventuated.

Oh I’m sure your hero trump will make sounds out of his anus shaped mouth,they will be meaningless as is most of what he says just to excite the rubes.meanwhile the real folks in charge are planning a real response to an event we didn’t want perhaps sink the Iranian navy?or destroy we’re the drones are made?way above my pay grade I don’t know and for that matter the whole thing saddens me.heres a thought what if the agreement with Iran wasent welched on by trump?what do you think Iran would be doing if she had been trading freely with the world like she was in the 70s would they risk all of that to support the real criminals hammas who started this?personally I doubt it.bottom line it’s not a situation created or wanted by the Biden administration it was created by a massive crime perpetrated by hammas.( yes I know the Palestinians are victims as well)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tug said:

Oh I’m sure your hero trump will make sounds out of his anus shaped mouth,they will be meaningless as is most of what he says just to excite the rubes.meanwhile the real folks in charge are planning a real response to an event we didn’t want perhaps sink the Iranian navy?or destroy we’re the drones are made?way above my pay grade I don’t know and for that matter the whole thing saddens me.heres a thought what if the agreement with Iran wasent welched on by trump?what do you think Iran would be doing if she had been trading freely with the world like she was in the 70s would they risk all of that to support the real criminals hammas who started this?personally I doubt it.bottom line it’s not a situation created or wanted by the Biden administration it was created by a massive crime perpetrated by hammas.( yes I know the Palestinians are victims as well)

out of his anus shaped mouth

Echoes of a certain South Park episode....

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Who started this one ?

What nationality was bombed and it's soldiers killed or injured?

Your preference is for non terrorist nations to do nothing and slowly get killed off?

The Gaza Hamas war - started by Hamas.

The Red Sea conflict - started by Iranian backed terrorist

The bombing of Jordan - started by terrorists

There are more but you will still blame Biden.

:sad:

Yes it happened under his watch!

Its all to familiar ! Truth be told ,

joey 2 scoops been a weak POTUS!

He’s been in charge of crisis  after crisis !More blood on his hands!

Giving billions back to Iran , is on him too.

imop

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

14 hours ago, Morch said:

They can probably analyze where the attack came from, check the remains, cross reference with communications, intelligence and come up with a likely group. It's not necessarily very complicated. I think that there will be more information released/published on this with a few days.

Didn't take long...

Enemy drone that killed US troops in Jordan was mistaken for a US drone, preliminary report suggests

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/enemy-drone-that-killed-us-troops-in-jordan-was-mistaken-for-a-us-drone-preliminary-report-suggests/ar-BB1hr5Jh

14 hours ago, Morch said:

You mean like they analyzed all those WMD's in Iraq?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

I mean like stop trolling with off topic nonsense, and read my post further down the topic (or right above your last one).

I think that the credibility of the information being fed to the American people that may lead us into war is a pretty relevant issue.

They've proven to play fast and loose with the truth in the past.  That's relevant, too.

I won't even get into Tonkin and the banana wars...  More historical lies told to the American people to get us into wars.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Who started this one ?

What nationality was bombed and it's soldiers killed or injured?

Your preference is for non terrorist nations to do nothing and slowly get killed off?

The Gaza Hamas war - started by Hamas.

The Red Sea conflict - started by Iranian backed terrorist

The bombing of Jordan - started by terrorists

There are more but you will still blame Biden.

:sad:

USA: over 200 years of war with all sorts of countries.

Economy survives on "defense" industry. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, impulse said:

I think that the credibility of the information being fed to the American people that may lead us into war is a pretty relevant issue.

They've proven to play fast and loose with the truth in the past.  That's relevant, too.

I won't even get into Tonkin and the banana wars...  More historical lies told to the American people to get us into wars.

I think that the credibility of your constant baseless insinuations, allegations and so on is also relevant. Hence 'trolling'.

It's good that you won't go into further off topic issues, because that would be even more off topic than your WMD attempt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

USA: over 200 years of war with all sorts of countries.

Economy survives on "defense" industry. 

How much of the USA economy is 'defense' related?

3 minutes ago, novacova said:

I’m struck by the fact that many are blinded by the lies and propaganda disseminated by the politicians and media. This mess was intentionally created by the MIC and their malleable politicians, knowing that by releasing sanctions on Iran would lead to insurgencies funded by Iran to only escalate, so we ended up with Israel, attacks on US and allied forces and now the drumbeat of the MIC uniparty to attack Iran, big money to be had here. What DID I want o’l CornPop Joe Biden to do? Nothing, as in not meddling in what was already in place to keep Iran in check. The myopia of those that are blinded by the corruption of the politicians and media is astounding. Sanctions and targeted individuals such as Soleimani isn’t warmongering, it’s war prevention. The actual warmongering is coming from the politicians, MSM and those who are in support of them. 

Not that you can, or will, support this conspiracy theory with anything.....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Morch said:

How much of the USA economy is 'defense' related?

" 2023, and here is where we stand: Congress in December belatedly passed an omnibus appropriations bill for fiscal 2023 including $858 billion for national defense, roughly half of which will be dispersed in the form of contracts to the private sector."

How The Defense Industry Became A Defining Feature Of The U.S. Economy (forbes.com)

• Confused 1

Just now, FritsSikkink said:

" 2023, and here is where we stand: Congress in December belatedly passed an omnibus appropriations bill for fiscal 2023 including $858 billion for national defense, roughly half of which will be dispersed in the form of contracts to the private sector."

How The Defense Industry Became A Defining Feature Of The U.S. Economy (forbes.com)

You made a rather wide ranging claim about USA economy. I've asked a rather simple question.

On 1/29/2024 at 5:09 AM, Social Media said:

a small US outpost in Jordan

What are US soldiers doing in Jordan?

There is an easy way to avoid that US soldiers get killed in Jordan. Make sure there are no US soldier in that country - or any other country accept the US. 

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, novacova said:

Conspiracy it is. Theory it is not. It’s blatantly obvious and it is well known and documented. Enjoy your MSM programming.

Sure.

Because going on about MSM, MIC, and other acronyms, without bothering to support them wild allegations is perfectly reliable and trustworthy.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Read the article in the link, it might enlighten you.

I did. It does not answer my question, nor does it quite supports yours - and is nowhere quite as negative as some comments here.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What are US soldiers doing in Jordan?

There is an easy way to avoid that US soldiers get killed in Jordan. Make sure there are no US soldier in that country - or any other country accept the US. 

Comes with being a global superpower. A whole lot of interests which cannot be addressed without having representation outside the USA. The isolationist stance is not feasible, or even possible, nowadays. Offering populist comments does not address this, of course.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Morch said:

Comes with being a global superpower. A whole lot of interests which cannot be addressed without having representation outside the USA. The isolationist stance is not feasible, or even possible, nowadays. Offering populist comments does not address this, of course.

Personally I think the world would be a better place if the USA wouldn't mingle everywhere in the rest of the world.

They have enough problems at home. Maybe they should solve those problems first.

But obviously many politicians work for the military industrial complex and not so much for the ordinary people. 

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I think the world would be a better place if the USA wouldn't mingle everywhere in the rest of the world.

They have enough problems at home. Maybe they should solve those problems first.

But obviously many politicians work for the military industrial complex and not so much for the ordinary people. 

Oh, yet another one of them 'obviously''s which you do not, and cannot demonstrate of support - very convincing.

Same goes for the 'MIC' bit. You ought to read that link what was published just above and get a clue.

3 hours ago, Morch said:

I don't recall you being that critical of Trump when American bases and soldiers came under attack by Iran/Iranian proxies when he was in office.

Stop deflecting with your nonsense!

Joey has Afghanistan , Israel/ Gaza,

Ukraine/ Russia  blood on his hands!

His expertise was in foreign affairs before he became POtus .What a mess!

• Haha 1