Cigar lighter repair in Bangkok or Phuket

Larrylah

I have two Siglo cigar lighters which have not been used for a long time, and need a servicing. The problem is that, even when the flame adjuster is turned to it's lowest level, the flame is too high. I would be grateful if someone could recommend an outlet in Bangkok or Phuket that can do a quality service to both lighters. 

Because it could be the outlet valve that was blocked by dust / cigar ash, I blew the outlet valve clean by a small jet of compressed air and tried again. 

I also  bled the lighter, and clicked a few times on the lighter when it was empty, then filled up gas again, then turned the flame adjuster to lowest setting. The flame was still too high. 

1. Yellow lighter: with the flame adjuster set to the lowest, the flame is still too high. There are 3 outlet valves, two are lighting fully, but the third is only a very small flame. I have just re-filled it, and now the flames are much to high for the lighter to be used.

1. Retro lighter: with the flame adjuster set to the lowest, the gas shoots out from the outlet valve in a long jet about 15 cm. Because of this, it is impossible to use.

I would be grateful for any further advice you could offer, especially about getting the lighters serviced in Phuket or Bangkok. Many thanks!

Siglo retro lighter 2.jpg

Siglo yellow lighter 1.jpg

4 hours ago, Larrylah said:

I have two Siglo cigar lighters which have not been used for a long time, and need a servicing. The problem is that, even when the flame adjuster is turned to it's lowest level, the flame is too high. I would be grateful if someone could recommend an outlet in Bangkok or Phuket that can do a quality service to both lighters. 

Because it could be the outlet valve that was blocked by dust / cigar ash, I blew the outlet valve clean by a small jet of compressed air and tried again. 

I also  bled the lighter, and clicked a few times on the lighter when it was empty, then filled up gas again, then turned the flame adjuster to lowest setting. The flame was still too high. 

1. Yellow lighter: with the flame adjuster set to the lowest, the flame is still too high. There are 3 outlet valves, two are lighting fully, but the third is only a very small flame. I have just re-filled it, and now the flames are much to high for the lighter to be used.

1. Retro lighter: with the flame adjuster set to the lowest, the gas shoots out from the outlet valve in a long jet about 15 cm. Because of this, it is impossible to use.

I would be grateful for any further advice you could offer, especially about getting the lighters serviced in Phuket or Bangkok. Many thanks!

Siglo retro lighter 2.jpg

Siglo yellow lighter 1.jpg

Easy just give up smoking.

I doubt there's a lighter only repair shop, best to ask the cigar shops if they can help. Also maybe try a different brand of butane.

Good Luck