British Teacher Who Allegedly Molested a Minor arrested in Thailand

webfact

18 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Lock him up and throw away the keys.

Better yet, throw him in a jail house full of Katheoy's and let them do jailhouse justice to him.

It's predators like him that make a bad name for good foreigner teachers....

You're a kathoey!

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

With her worthless degree, seeing if they can get some blackmail monies now....

It won't go to trail as the family is looking for money....There will be a negotiations and I wonder who will act as an arbitrator?  

@Goat!

• Love It 1

20 hours ago, Henkjan2 said:

10 years have passed. He has been arrested before and nothing happened again. So assumably this guy had a good scare and learned a lesson. Why make a big deal about this again? She was 16 already ...

Here is one of those victim blaming forum rapists who do not believe in the law... next year it could be a 15 year old etc etc etc.  It is still rape.

• Haha 1

On 2/2/2024 at 4:48 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

There are some on this forum who believe it is the girl's fault for being so sexy at a young age... they believe that she knows what she is doing 

Please name them.

• Confused 1

On 2/2/2024 at 4:48 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

There are some on this forum who believe it is the girl's fault for being so sexy at a young age... they believe that she knows what she is doing 

Another sick pommy ----ard

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Here is one of those victim blaming forum rapists who do not believe in the law... next year it could be a 15 year old etc etc etc.  It is still rape.

Hear the moralist of Thailand  555

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

They know who they are... I have called them out in other articles about this topic... if you want to know keep up with what's going on... guilty conscious?

Maybe,you had me sweating for a while.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

They know who they are... I have called them out in other articles about this topic... if you want to know keep up with what's going on... guilty conscious?

and...

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Hopefully not everyone is a reprobate such as you...

Channelling your inner "angry man shouts at clouds" again (and again), are we?

• Haha 1

Waiting so long to arrest him, maybe waiting for more money to get from him.

this thailand, we (faring ) must pay pay pay and fu.k off iff there nothing more to take.

• Sad 1

The interesting thing about this is that, since the age of consent in Thailand is 15, there is no crime at all until the parents make a complaint to the police.  Before that, the headline would be: British Man has Completely Legal Sexual Intercourse with a Minor.

And that all changes after the parental complaint.   

12 hours ago, ricklev said:

The interesting thing about this is that, since the age of consent in Thailand is 15, there is no crime at all until the parents make a complaint to the police.  Before that, the headline would be: British Man has Completely Legal Sexual Intercourse with a Minor.

And that all changes after the parental complaint.   

Your reading and comprehensive skills are so sorely lacking... Thailand is not a black and white country when it comes to age of consent... while it is true, in part, that 15 is the age of consent... there are further qualifiers and amendments to this that one should be aware of if they choose to partake with young girls... the information is available online if you should wish to learn... your choice. 

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Your reading and comprehensive skills are so sorely lacking... Thailand is not a black and white country when it comes to age of consent... while it is true, in part, that 15 is the age of consent... there are further qualifiers and amendments to this that one should be aware of if they choose to partake with young girls... the information is available online if you should wish to learn... your choice. 

I see you rather like this subject.

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You seem to be saying I have some interest in young girls.  I don't.  However, as a lawyer, I have an interest in Thai law.  Please do explain the "qualifiers and amendments" that make my post incorrect.  I am always happy to learn, but I prefer it be without character assassination.  

2 hours ago, ricklev said:

You seem to be saying I have some interest in young girls.  I don't.  However, as a lawyer, I have an interest in Thai law.  Please do explain the "qualifiers and amendments" that make my post incorrect.  I am always happy to learn, but I prefer it be without character assassination.  

Look up "compoundable offense" laws in Thailand... it explains why it is still a crime to have sex with an under 18 year old even though the age of majority is 15... also there is no allowance in Thai law for the "Romeo and Juliet" defense.

51 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Look up "compoundable offense" laws in Thailand... it explains why it is still a crime to have sex with an under 18 year old even though the age of majority is 15... also there is no allowance in Thai law for the "Romeo and Juliet" defense.

It is only a crime if the parents or the girl file a complaint. No complaint - no crime.  That's all I am saying. And I'm only saying it because it's an interesting aspect of Thai law. 

Edited by ricklev

18 hours ago, ricklev said:

It is only a crime if the parents or the girl file a complaint. No complaint - no crime.  That's all I am saying. And I'm only saying it because it's an interesting aspect of Thai law. 

That's where you are wrong... it is a crime no matter what... whether anything is done about it or not depends on the persons involved.