1FinickyOne

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Steve ,  I go there regularly and it is possible for 230 Baht 

No photo description available.

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Essen und Innenbereich

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Essen und Innenbereich

even bangers & mash Nick, and sauteed onions ....    

I need Aufder  to close and re-locate to Bangkok preferably near my area,  then I could enjoy that battered fish and all the trimmings,  baguettes, salad,  ham pasta, egg pie, cold cuts and fresh bread then desert.  

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

even bangers & mash Nick, and sauteed onions ....    

I need Aufder  to close and re-locate to Bangkok preferably near my area,  then I could enjoy that battered fish and all the trimmings,  baguettes, salad,  ham pasta, egg pie, cold cuts and fresh bread then desert.  

Yes, everything included, as well as a free jug of water , when I used to go there regularly a few years back, it was 190 Bhat at night and 160 in the afternoon and they increased their prices when all the other prices increased 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

A selection of cakes also available in the buffet price 

holy cow Nick   !   I could eat 200 baht worth of cakes alone before anything else     !  

this is preposterous  ... !    it's  outrages ...  '    

18 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Can anyone add to a suggested BBQ buffet's that have Sunday Roasts? I noticed one ad at the entrance to Aufder location.

Aufder Herman does not do a BBQ buffet,  however there is sausages, onion, potatoes etc ...  you cannot get a Sunday roast for 230 baht,    you will likely have to pay 390-500  baht for a BBQ Sunday roast. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Aufder Herman does not do a BBQ buffet,  however there is sausages, onion, potatoes etc ...  you cannot get a Sunday roast for 230 baht,    you will likely have to pay 390-500  baht for a BBQ Sunday roast. 

The value there is terrific and I am going there often. Looking at any additional recommendations. I realize the huge difference in prices.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

Otto is doing just fine and has been for years. While I agree that there are those “pigging out”, there are others, such as myself the go to buffets for the selection rather than the quantity of how much we can eat at one go.

Yes. Me too. I just like the variety and choice and it was certainly there... I was there yesterday and the selection is so big I could not sample everything... great value for monry.

I cannot eat all I can eat.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Yes. Me too. I just like the variety and choice and it was certainly there... I was there yesterday and the selection is so big I could not sample everything... great value for monry.

I cannot eat all I can eat.

I hope you don't pile the food up as high as you can on your plate.   I'm sure your not like others  I have witnessed at buffets.  

Edited by steven100

There is no need for farang to pile the food on the plate like Mt Everest ....  because the staff will replenish the hot dish when it is getting empty,  and the farang can go back as many times as he likes. 

It's not like a hog trough where the food will run out ....

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

I hope you don't pile the food up as high as you can on your plate.   I'm sure your not like others  I have witnessed at buffets.  

No, I eat modestly and try and take a very small serving size of several dishes - - I did not come close to sampling even half of what is available - - I didn't really look but I did not see a lot of overburdened plates or waste...  

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...