VIP border run vans in Bkk?

Hello all,

I am planning to do a visa run to Cambodia this weekend from an agency. I have done a few in the  past but would like to get a more comfortable experience this time.

I see that from Pattaya, there are some 5-6 seaters van options that look nice, but can only find the 9-10 seaters options leaving from Bangkok for about 3,500B

Only luxurious option I found in Bangkok was TVC that charges 9,000. All good but their next trip is on Feb 15th which is beyond my extension of stay's expiry date.

Does anyone know of a company that provide such services in Bangkok with comfortable minivans at a higher price?

Thank you so much.

2 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Get on the bus.

Reclining seats,food stops.Cross the border then come back and check into a hotel.Good nights sleep and bus back in the morning.All done cheaper than a shixxy van ride.

Thank you for the recommendation. I would preferably get the ordeal done as fast as possible and come back on the same day through minivan though.

Buckle up, bald tyres and rally van style driving, some actually achieve air, and being a one foot away from the vehicle in front, at night doing 90km an hour.  S. A. F. E

Try and get a seat in the middle of everyone, their bodies will act as airbags should the need arise.

Edited by fondue zoo
You'll be fine, it's a rite of passage here. - Also if it's an older van, don't sit up the back, the suspension is most likely shot and you be bouncing on your ass with every pot hole.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Alex said:

Thank you everyone for the replies.

I found an option that suited me. I decided to go with FTV (Friendly Thai Visa) and they will arrange a taxi to pick me up from my place tomorrow morning to go to the Cambodian border and back with all the usual assistance and lunch provided.

Cost is 6,000 Baht which I found pretty fair.

I will give details about my experience tomorrow after I'm back in case it helps others in the future.

Wow, that is very cheap!

1 hour ago, Bangkok Alex said:

I decided to go with FTV (Friendly Thai Visa) and they will arrange a taxi to pick me up from my place tomorrow morning to go to the Cambodian border and back with all the usual assistance and lunch provided.

Another reason Pattaya >>> Bangkok. Cambodia border run in 6 seater VIP van only 3700 baht which includes visa and immigration assistance (plus lunch)

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bangkok Alex said:

Thank you everyone for the replies.

I found an option that suited me. I decided to go with FTV (Friendly Thai Visa) and they will arrange a taxi to pick me up from my place tomorrow morning to go to the Cambodian border and back with all the usual assistance and lunch provided.

I will give details about my experience tomorrow after I'm back in case it helps others in the future.

A private taxi to take one passenger to Cambodia and back to BKK for 6k, wow you've struck the jackpot there my friend!!

2 hours ago, Bangkok Alex said:

All in all, a great experience. I paid 7k, but would be 6k if you have a more normal passport history.

I hope it will help others in the future that were thinking like me from Bangkok.

Yep, tells everyone if you need to do a border run do it from Pattaya for 3000-3700 baht. 7000 baht is ridiculous from Bangkok

Edited by Pattaya57

24 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Yep, tells everyone if you need to do a border run do it from Pattaya for 3000-3700 baht

The OP is in Bangkok and I for one appreciate his report. 

Also the OP had a positive experience and reported accordingly.