A message for Kerry, Flash etc. etc.

Crossy

11 hours ago, Crossy said:

<rant>

People.

If you run out of time to deliver on the appointed day, just say so.

Marking my shipment as "Recipient Reschedule" when you've not even picked up the phone to call just isn't on.

WE did not reschedule, YOU did.

</rant>

It just irks when they place the blame on us for their missed target!!

You can give delivery a rating on Lazada, i did it for flash once when they lied

• Agree 1

Had the same experience last week with Flashexpress, it involved an order from Ali E. worth 500 thb.
Received notification that it had been delivered but had not received anything, complained to both Ali and also Flash, you get a big middle finger and a lot of sorry and your 500 thb is lost.
I now think twice before ordering anything from China, where you have to pay upfront.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

Had the same experience last week with Flashexpress, it involved an order from Ali E. worth 500 thb.
Received notification that it had been delivered but had not received anything, complained to both Ali and also Flash, you get a big middle finger and a lot of sorry and your 500 thb is lost.
I now think twice before ordering anything from China, where you have to pay upfront.

Yes, sorry, it was not the same experience as what Crossy wrote but get triggered by the message about Kerry and Flash and needed to share my experience.

However it is not the first time it go wrong with this courier companies.

When the parcels arrived in Thailand many times the tracking number changes resulting in the parcel being delivered to the wrong address.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I agree.

Honest communication is a good idea. 

Most of us are human and understand that sometimes things don't go according to plan. Just tell us. 

Nah cant lose face,. much better to lie and look like idiot when caught out later on but for now must not lose face so lie is only option!     :stoner:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Crossy said:

<rant>

People.

If you run out of time to deliver on the appointed day, just say so.

Marking my shipment as "Recipient Reschedule" when you've not even picked up the phone to call just isn't on.

WE did not reschedule, YOU did.

</rant>

It just irks when they place the blame on us for their missed target!!

It's the Thai way, isn't it. It is always, always, always someone else's fault. I've had plenty of 'customer unable to accept delivery' comments, when they haven't tried to deliver. In addition to what I just wrote, I'm guessing their app has no button that says 'couldn't be bothered to deliver today'.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, ronster said:

Had this problem a few times and always seems to be flash express that do it. 
One delivery in last few months we called about it to lazada and they contacted the delivery guy or company. He turned up a hour later.

Asked him why they always say we change delivery date when we haven’t and he said if they fail to deliver it on the date their company get fined by lazada for not delivering on time.

Told us they get fined 2-3000 bht or something no matter what the order value is .

Now I just wait knowing it will turn up next day usually.

That's interesting.

News FLASH:  This thread should be an interesting  test of the defamation laws.      If restaurant complaints score high I'm guessing delivery services will come in a close second.

Remember that the truth of the situation has no bearing whatsoever on the resolution of the dispute.  

The worst one that I have come across is Flash Express where their driver not once but twice for the same delivery clearly stated by his superior that he rang me and I told him to bring the next day. I have the written proof of Flash Express superior has claimed with a print out of Flash Express Tracking record.

What I have noticed lately is that with my last 6 orders that every one of them has shown that they were picked up by LEX but they were delivered by Flash Express. So to me it looks like Lazada are using LEX to pick the orders up and delivering them to Flash Express for the final delivery. 

My wife and I visting Chang Mai. Went to a market that had things ( food) that you can only find up north. So we spent over 2,000 baht from 4 or 5 different shops. We were on our  motorcycle so there isn't much room for purchase.  There was a Flash counter right there in the center of the marked for such a purpose to ship things back to Hua Hin in this case. All boxed up. Good to go. 

When it arrived it looked like it had been run over by the delivery truck. Broken jars and crushed dry goods. The delivery was rejected.   Sent back to the local Flash office.  We tried to get reimbursed for the damaged items. They require paid receipts from the 5 or 6 small shops at the market. Small market stalls don't give receipts so we were out 2,200 baht. I would excepted a lesser amount. But they didn't even offer. Not even a we are sorry. Just a no can do. No refund. I had the shipping receipt 350 baht. They didn't even offer to reimburse that. 

Edited by BTB1977
Spelling

4 hours ago, ronster said:

Had this problem a few times and always seems to be flash express that do it. 
One delivery in last few months we called about it to lazada and they contacted the delivery guy or company. He turned up a hour later.

Asked him why they always say we change delivery date when we haven’t and he said if they fail to deliver it on the date their company get fined by lazada for not delivering on time.

Told us they get fined 2-3000 bht or something no matter what the order value is .

Now I just wait knowing it will turn up next day usually.

Thats true of J&t too. If the driver misses deliver they are fine a significant amount, if I remember my local guy said something like 1400 baht each time. He only was paid something  like 20 baht per deliver and ended up closing his shop as he couldnt keep up on that rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

I notice all my aliexpress orders are via flash these days - They are getting really good these days. If I have an order of electrical components, shipping is usually free and the components so much cheaper than from a Thai supplier. I spread the order amongst different companies, I can pretty much guarantee a bag of parcels will arrive within a week now, it used to be two months.

18 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have recently had a fairly sizeable order of frozen foods delivered.

By sheer chance, I happened to be in the lobby when the condo manager was still working, and she told me there was a package for me.

Otherwise, the goods would have thawed out overnight.

I had no contact from the delivery company that day, or on any other day.

I have pointed out to the supplier their delivery company could be costing them repeat business.

I have lost 2 frozen deliveries, one was  just left on top of my gate post in the middle of the day, no call or anything and we were away from the house, by the time we got home it was thawed. The other took them 5 days to deliver(they had sent it to a totaly different area and it sat there for a couple of days) and when it arrived it was in the back of a normal delivery truck, appears  the companies/drivers just do what ever they please