A message for Kerry, Flash etc. etc.

Crossy

On 2/7/2024 at 6:30 PM, Crossy said:

<rant>

People.

If you run out of time to deliver on the appointed day, just say so.

Marking my shipment as "Recipient Reschedule" when you've not even picked up the phone to call just isn't on.

WE did not reschedule, YOU did.

</rant>

It just irks when they place the blame on us for their missed target!!

What you think about this?

image.png.bdcd654965035129d04198af63d7b5c2.png

12 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Not sure what a "3pl accident" is but it seems to be happening rather a lot., makes a change from "recipient reschedule" I suppose.

image.png.06a413d63f371ed53e41e0aa3b11ecb2.png 

Then at 18:15 he called and delivered!!

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2024 at 6:30 PM, Crossy said:

<rant>

People.

If you run out of time to deliver on the appointed day, just say so.

Marking my shipment as "Recipient Reschedule" when you've not even picked up the phone to call just isn't on.

WE did not reschedule, YOU did.

</rant>

It just irks when they place the blame on us for their missed target!!

It looks like Western delivery practices arrived in Thailand.

The worst company I know is DPD. They will not even show up and claim "missed delivery".

• Like 1

On a order placed COD on Shopee, and delivery with J T Express in Hua Hin,  the delivery chap pretended he did not have his machine charged for a QR payment.

Obviously the crook thought I did not have the correct amount to pay and he would then pretend not to have change. The usual trick. Except that I had anticipated such attitude and had also the exact amount in cash just in case. His face fell and he got no tip.

Such behaviour will harm tourism and business in Thailand. Such delivery people who try to cheat the quality spenders deserve to be sacked on the spot,

5 minutes ago, BenStark said:

What you think about this?

image.png.bdcd654965035129d04198af63d7b5c2.png

We have one like that pending, no option to drop off to the courier which I usually do.

The seller is actually only about 5km away I could just drop it off ...

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

We have one like that pending, no option to drop off to the courier which I usually do.

The seller is actually only about 5km away I could just drop it off ...

Did you notice that the return is from November 2022?

Pickup is supposed by Flash which is just a stone throw away from where I live. Four street turns or 1.9 km/

I got refunded in June 2023, still pending pickup today

• Haha 1

I've had this problem in the past, but not for a while. I used to think the reason for the delivery being postponed was because they ran out of time and just wanted to reschedule for the next day. However, when I confronted the driver and expressed my annoyance, they vehemently insisted that the reason wasn't because it was getting late in the day, but because the package had been misrouted to their delivery branch.

I live on the edge of my province and my geographically large amphoe is divided between two distribution centers (one located in my province and the other in the adjoining province). Only when the driver is about to deliver the package do they realize that the package is outside of their delivery service area and will need to be re-routed to the distribution center in the adjoining province.

This problem has greatly been reduced since discussing it with the driver. I told them they should consider sorting the packages for my amphoe by zip code which would be more precise.

The other thing I did was change all my on-line mailing addresses to both English and Thai, including the words tambon and amphoe for added clarity.

Edited by Gecko123

On 2/9/2024 at 10:20 AM, seajae said:

I have lost 2 frozen deliveries, one was  just left on top of my gate post in the middle of the day, no call or anything and we were away from the house, by the time we got home it was thawed. The other took them 5 days to deliver(they had sent it to a totaly different area and it sat there for a couple of days) and when it arrived it was in the back of a normal delivery truck, appears  the companies/drivers just do what ever they please

Strange, I get the opposite, I tell them to leave with the guard as I will be home in a few hours, nope, they won't leave it.  I had to drive home (15min) where they were patiently waiting for me to arrive.  Excellent service, gave them a tip for waiting.

Yep.

I find Flash Express the worst of those I use.  Don't turn up and say they do.  No phone call. 

Kerry are a bit unpredictable and don't always call. 

Lazada have been quite good.  I seem to have the same driver now and he knows that once I get the txt saying he will be arriving within the hour, that I'll be waiting within eyesight of the gate. 

Damn good fellah actually. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tracking my delivery today by Kerry , " Courier has contacted the recipient 14:30hrs , not home , rescheduled "

Called the wife up and asked her if Kerry had called her ?

No , nobody had called since 12:00hrs and that was me.

Went outside 5 mins ago (15:30hrs ) and Kerry rolls into the village , the wife jumps on her bike , catches him and asks him about the call earlier , 

he says he has not called her today and never calls till he gets near the house.

Hands the package over , problem solved.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again.

Tracking my package and for some reason my package was dropped of at my " destination office " which is is 70 miles away from where it should be.

It is " out for delivery " though I don't think it will arrive today , someone will realise that they have sent it to the wrong office .

It will be returned to said office , then transported to the correct office and delivery will probably be tomorrow ( maybe ).

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1