need lawyer experienced in dealing with

charleskerins

If you are talking about anyone charging more than the permitted 1.25% per month, you need to involve the police, if they say it's a civil matter then remind them it's not, it is a criminal matter and ask for their name and tell them you will take it higher, that will probably change their attitude.

There is an authority in Bangkok which will investigate the police, I used to have details but I have long lost them.

|If it's a policeman who is the loan shark, go straight to the Bangkok authority I mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

If you are talking about anyone charging more than the permitted 1.25% per month, you need to involve the police, if they say it's a civil matter then remind them it's not, it is a criminal matter and ask for their name and tell them you will take it higher, that will probably change their attitude.

There is an authority in Bangkok which will investigate the police, I used to have details but I have long lost them.

|If it's a policeman who is the loan shark, go straight to the Bangkok authority I mentioned.

4 minutes ago, john donson said:

where there not a whole shabam that you could apply and report your friendly neighbor loanshark 

Where was his reference to loan sharks?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I said "If you are talking about anyone charging more than the permitted 1.25% per month"

The key conjunction being "IF"

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:
2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I said "If you are talking about anyone charging more than the permitted 1.25% per month"

The key conjunction being "IF"

Your 'key', and obvious, implication was that his OP was referencing loan shark debts, nothing else, regardless of the "If".

5 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:
10 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Your 'key', and obvious, implication was that his OP was referencing loan shark debts, nothing else, regardless of the "If".

Rubbish.  I know you’re from Liverpool, but you really should try to master the English language.

Ironically, I have mastered English, quite literally.   Which Liverpool are you assuming that I'm from?

• Like 1