Foreign Couple Spotted Allegedly Having Sex on Jomtien Beach, Netizens Enraged

snoop1130

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'd like to know if the Russian was hot, or one of the barrel types 

It stated the nationalities of the couple was not known, did you learn otherwise?

A large bucket of iced water thrown, as one does with stuck together dogs....put one next  to each of the beach life saver-rings. 

Edited by jacko45k

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The 1.25-minute video depicted what appeared to be an international couple engaging in “loud” and intimate activities. TPN media has decided not to link to the video here as it could offend some of our readers.

So I cannot comment without evidence.

Enraged over an  international couple? Well, they upgraded from dirty farang and alien - it seems. Interesting is also that the officials go apes"*%t over something, which is on show against payment somewhere else in this beautiful country. Unless, of course, those pingpong and other shows underline purely educational purposes, that is! 

10 hours ago, mfd101 said:

"Netizens enraged"?

I should have thought that anyone worthy of the name 'netizen' would be unenrageable.

The netizens never have good sex this way.. So of course they get enraged when seeing it happen. Haha i am still trying to figure out exactly who they say are netizens. i am most certain 99% of the Thai in the area who saw it did not care or look twice at them. Thailand news likes to use the word netizens a lot. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Enraged over an  international couple? Well, they upgraded from dirty farang and alien - it seems.

They are way smarter than people who had to flee their home lands because they couldn't find a decent living and a bride in their home country.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I'm going to sue for defamation. We both suffer from Tourette syndrome ....... and it was way more than 1.25 minutes - more like 5 minutes.

I always thought my Ex had Tourette syndrome, even her family, they suggested I take her to a Physiatrist, she spent a whole hour with him, she came out and said "he wants to talk to you"  He said " I have had a very long chat with her, and it appears she does not have Tourette, and it appears you really are a C **t and she does want you to F **K off! " 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

I wonder if any "netizens" complain about Thai men exposing their genitals in men's restrooms or openly masturbating in a men's restroom so that anyone entering cannot help but see it being done?

Probably not.   

I think I need to learn how to navigate into and out of men's restrooms in Thailand with my eyes closed.   

• Confused 1

This weekly (or probably daily) event should just be a running headline.

Foreigners in Pattaya have been and will be screwing on the beach tomorrow, next week, next month and next year.

In other news long term stay foreigners, surprisingly enough never take the time to learn Thai, familiarize themselves with local culture, try Thai food more than a few times and retire in Thailand expecting to find the love of their life but wind up losing their shirts!!

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Confused 1