Phayao Residents (or knowledgeable others) - Looking for recent house construction prices.

Rotweiler

17 minutes ago, Rotweiler said:

Per square meter prices would be appreciated.  Single story house preferred, but can extrapolate.  Want to build for my daughter who lives in Phayao.

There are normally 2 choices, you pay them per sq. meter, that includes all materials, and electrics,  or as I did paid COD for materials delivered, (builder would ring them for what he needed) payed the alum. window fitters, and Electricians separately. 

Mine was 7 years ago so prices can not be compared now.

Do find a good builder. Our house was built and with some faults. The builder did fix them except then when it came to the roof which had a small leak, he simply stopped taking phone calls.

• 4 months later...

Sister-in law is building a single floor residence and a single floor retail unit in rural Phayao, (Amphur Chun)

Each unit is about 8m sq. with flat sloping roof.

Local builde is doing this as turnkey project for 2,000,000 Baht.

Not yet finished, so I cannot comment on work standards, but this is  a price by local Thais for local Thai.

There are so many variables for any project that you would need to specify the work required and get quotes and local references