Amazingly good deal, from 3BB (at least for me, and maybe you)

1 hour ago, notrub said:

How do you find the 500 mbps up down as a internet service as opposed to 1 gbps for private use?  I found this 500mbps plan on FB as someone pointed out. 

I found the promotions from AIS to be confusing b4; now with 3BB added it has got worse.

Is it possible to somehow combine a trade in your old phone and new subscribers' special offers?

I saw this post a little late as I just bought one of the AIS Fibre 3 offers at 200 baht pcm.  

So, with the 500mbps @ 699 I save 200 baht over the 899 1gbps plus 200 for the fibre 3 that I have mistakenly bought and will now discard.  400 baht pcm is not a bad savings in these difficult times.

How about trading in an old samsung S8 for a new samsung galaxy a54 5g?  Are there any offers on that do you suppose?

Thanks🙏🏼

Don’t forget it’s + 7% VAT. 

https://www.ais.th/en/consumers/fibre/package/power4-welcome

46 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Iam satisfied with all things in my life.

But thanks for your concern.

And now...Iam Really concerned.

Anytime anyone makes such an absolute statement about their wellbeing....then...there is....

Reason for concern.

Note:  As I mentioned, above, as well, I will be perfectly willing to ably rebut any questions you might have concerning your mistaken thinking that I, in even one case, engaged in prevarication on this thread.

Note2: What did you imagine I was shading the truth about?  Was it the slop that they served us in the cafeteria at McGill?  I can assure you that it was just about...100-percent slop.  Hopefully, the food at McGill has improved during the past decades. Also, have you ever eaten Canadian food?  Gods help you, if you have.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

And now...Iam Really concerned.

Anytime anyone makes such an absolute statement about their wellbeing....then...there is....

Reason for concern.

Well considering I spent 5 weeks in ICU last year with pnuemonia  and went into cardia arrest 3 times, perforated my large intestine and was diagnosed with kidney cancer (Which was removed last December).

Life is now peachy and I have nothing to be dissatisfied about.

Thanks for your unwanted concern.

5 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Well considering I spent 5 weeks in ICU last year with pnuemonia  and went into cardia arrest 3 times, perforated my large intestine and was diagnosed with kidney cancer (Which was removed last December).

Life is now peachy and I have nothing to be dissatisfied about.

Thanks for your unwanted concern.

I hope you are feeling better.

And, I hope you are feeling fine.

3 hours ago, NextG said:

Are those old packages still available or are you ‘grandfathered’ in?

When they were offered, they also included unlimited free calls to any network. 
I have the 4Mbps, 10Mbps and 20Mbps versions of the same. 

I still get promotions for them, so I assume they're still offered.  They only run for six months and then you have to renew them. I haven't had a problem so far.

Just now, jaywalker2 said:

I still get promotions for them, so I assume they're still offered.  They only run for six months and then you have to renew them. I haven't had a problem so far.

Perhaps because you had them before. You don’t see many other than yourself discussing it here. 
I’ll run a test at some point to see if it’s still ‘live’.