Do They Sell Gillette Fusion Blades Here In Thailand?

steffi

Normally when I come to Thailand I usually buy a lot of Mach 3 blades to take back as they are cheaper here. A couple of weeks ago I was in Soho square in London and they were handing out free Gillette fusion trial packs to people and I finally got around to trying it for the first time today. There's a considerable difference between a 5 blade Fusion and a 3 blade Mach 3 and I think I'll upgrade but usually you can easily find Mach 3 blades here but are Fusion blades as common? I'll have to check next time in Watsons, Big C or Boots as to what the prices are but without question Mach 3 blades are much cheaper here.

I find that with 5 blades you don't have any many strokes and you're less likely to cut yourself because there's less space b/w each blade.

• 1 year later...

I think the marketing folks decided that Fusion wouldn't sell in Thailand. Closest I've seen them is in Singapore. I'd recommend going back to Mach 3 as they seem to be reasonably priced in Thailand. There's no question that Fusion gives a nicer shave though but those blades are sure expensive. Especially here in the states.

Im also looking for Gillette Fusion blades...but not find :/ .any 1 lucky ?

No Fusion in Thailand. I actually contacted the company a few years ago and asked them to stock them here. They didn't bother to answer. I have my own stash. Maybe they don't think Thais are hairy enough to need such a hard core blade. I love the power fusion mostly for the area just under the nose. Nothing before has worked for me before the Fusion. Must have the Fusion!

Just a thought, maybe someone can nudge Villa Market to do a special order but it might be one of those things were they "penetrate" a country fully, or not at all.

Edited by Jingthing

Wow, I thought I was the only one "addicted" to these Fusion blades, since they are IMO a significant improvement over the Mach 3. But I couldn't find them here, helas.

I even tried to buy them through Amazon, but they refused to ship to Thailand. Strange!

So I need all me visitors from Europe to bring me that stuff.

Perhaps we should get together and organize our supply and logistics. What do you other Fusion fans think?

PM me if you have an idea.

• 1 year later...