Best age to move to Thailand

Best age to move to Thailand  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The best age is when your sexual life is at peak. Thailand is packed of 20~40 years old unsatisfied and naughty ladies ready to teach you how to do things and be a man.

Passed the peak you need money.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, zhounan said:

The best age is when your sexual life is at peak. Thailand is packed of 20~40 years old unsatisfied and naughty ladies ready to teach you how to do things and be a man.

Passed the peak you need money.

Other Countries have females as well and other Countries have prostitution as well 

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Surely it depends on the reason you are moving. Below 60 it is not retirement. 

Why is that, you can retire at 50 if you have the funds, I did at 52, I don't need to work or run a business. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

Why is that, you can retire at 50 if you have the funds, I did at 52, I don't need to work or run a business. 

Sorry Brian, a slip of the finger. I meant 50. I am the same as you.

9 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

You should take more care of where you slip your finger :whistling:

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif.efcdb45eef9830ef1eb0b5981e3d2132.gif

Love it Brian. Round the Horne was, and still is, brilliant humour. 

I know 'Oooh Matron' is Carry On!

Edited by KannikaP
  • Agree 2

Strange posting, Age has nothing to do with it. 

Most young men would love to live here. 

I relocated here in my 30's but it's not for everyone, you need to have finances, this is why most guys leave relocating for when they retire. 

I've been working offshore on a 28 day rotation. 

I was required to travel to different countries for work, having BKK as a point of origin suited me and my family.

I travel on my time off so flying out of Sydney or Brisbane was not suitable, I save 8 or so hours every month flying out of Thailand. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, uttradit said:

You said you are missing teeth. Why don't you fix the teeth?

Done that been there, had crowns that came out,  the false ones I have are to uncomfortable to wear, had 'em redone many times, lost most through a car crash many many years ago. I can eat most things except beef steak. My reply was in humor though, never mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

teach you maybe. 

When your electric drill has discharged, the woman can take ten more with no problem, while yours is there waiting to recharge for at least an hour.

We have the physical strength.

Women have the sexual stamina.

From this point of view, women destroy us.

If your woman die on the bed after your drill discharged, it means she's either teasing you, has more important things to do, or doesn't have any other drills at her disposal.

IMHO, about 30, after education and some work experience in a civilized country.

That is young enough to get used to and prosper in Thailand.

Younger people without work experience in highly efficient companies didn't learn enough.

Older people might be able to get used to Thailand. But with 40 or 50 and maybe a family that is more difficult.

I can't imagine it is a good idea to move to a foreign country far away from home in old age (retirement).  Do you really want to learn a new culture and language with 60 or 70?

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you have enough money the sooner the better

Too soon with enough money to spend at that time but not enough for the rest of the life, is difficult.

I remember especially the 20-year-old son from a friend partying too much. 

It's fun at that time but if you are not careful you ruin the rest of your life. 

30 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I relocated here in my 30's but it's not for everyone, you need to have finances, this is why most guys leave relocating for when they retire. 

I came to Thailand when I was 30 and I had very little money. And I did what most people do at that time in their life: work.

Working in Thailand helped me to integrate and make friends. While working we meet lots of people, and we make friends.

That is, IMHO, a lot better than making friends drinking beer or playing pool or golf or whatever. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, zhounan said:

When your electric drill has discharged, the woman can take ten more with no problem, while yours is there waiting to recharge for at least an hour.

We have the physical strength.

Women have the sexual stamina.

From this point of view, women destroy us.

If your woman die on the bed after your drill discharged, it means she's either teasing you, has more important things to do, or doesn't have any other drills at her disposal.

any more projecting you want to get off your chest ?  

• Haha 2