90 day report Online.

17 minutes ago, JimmerJJ said:

Hello All, I submitted my 90 day report online (about 14 days early) to the Thai Immigration website and the status says "Pending".  Anyone know how long it takes to be approved/disapproved?  With online it seems it should be almost automatic.  Why the pending review and how long?  Thank you  😀

This is from the Online 90 Day Report User Guide:   https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

♦ Apply process
           1. Login to the system.
           2. Click the NEW APPLICATION (TM 47) button.
           3. Fill in the information in english for notification of residence for more than 90 days and accept the conditions. (space marked with * are required)
           4. Click Submit button and the system will display the form for submission of notification for over 90 days.
           (Then wait for the immigration officer to check and approve for about 3 days.)
             ( *** In case the TM47 application is not approved, you will receive an email with the message "Please contact the nearest Immigration Office in person as soon as possible." )

Edited by Mutt Daeng

55 minutes ago, JimmerJJ said:

Hello All, I submitted my 90 day report online (about 14 days early) to the Thai Immigration website and the status says "Pending".  Anyone know how long it takes to be approved/disapproved?  With online it seems it should be almost automatic.  Why the pending review and how long?  Thank you  😀

Auto approval is history since the new System was introduced. Waiting time till it get approved  is different from Office to Office, what I read is between some hours only up to rejected on the last possible day.

I'm using Hua Hin Immigration Office, in the past it has taken two days only but meanwhile a minimum of 7 days.