Surge in antisemitism in UK worst for 40 years

Social Media

2 minutes ago, RayC said:

Muzzers - Nice derogatory term

1.8 billion people are Muslims and you think that it's perfectly reasonable and understandable to dislike them for that reason?

No more questions. You're doing fine incriminating yourself without my help.

They  (  the muzzers) consider the likes of you to be useful idiots, nothing more

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

there will never be peace on this planet as long as the medieval death cult of islam is allowed to continue, one would have to be retarded or blind to think otherwise. Time to get rid, once and for all

So what's your solution? Forcable conversion of 1.8 billion people? And those that refuse to convert?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, wombat said:

I guess thats because of the religion of peace mob ....infidel jews they dont like at all

They don't even like their own kind,  plenty of muzzer on muzzer atrocities documented 

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. Perhaps if Jews in israel were not blowing thousands of children to bits in Gaza, people in the UK might not be so PO at Jews in the UK.

So you would find it acceptable if British Muslims got attacked in the UK because of the Oct 7 th terror attack ?

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Right. So that is a justification for eradicating Islam? How about eradicating Christianity based on this example? (plenty more examples where that came from; skip to 1'05" for the Biblical quote, although imo whole clip worth a watch)

13 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

that should keep him quiet for a while.   excellent post

Sorry for the delay (see my previous post)

Gentle reminder: You haven't answered my previous question. Repeated (paraphrased below for ease of reference)

So what's your solution (to achieve world peace)? Forcable conversion of 1.8 billion Muslims? And those that refuse to convert? What happens to them?

Edited by RayC
Addition

35 minutes ago, RayC said:

No more questions. You're doing fine incriminating yourself without my help.

So let me ask you one,    When the eventual take over by the muzzers is complete and they are making the rules, would you voluntarily offer up your daughter to be "cut"  or would you wait for her to be "taken"   decisions decisions eh?   

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Israelis don't deserve anti Jewish hatred either. They may or may not agree with their government's actions. Hate them if you wish because of the policies or if they support them, but not because of their ethnicity.

Jews are mostly white. It's about religion. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, RayC said:

Right. So that is a justification for eradicating Islam? How about eradicating Christianity

yes get rid of them all they all have blood on their hands and the world would be a better place without simpletons and their imaginary friends  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

So you didn't read the official koran version illustrating how they think and what they believe?  

Yeah, I read it. Did you watch the clip?

The Bible and Koran are both full of violence and contradiction. Imo both are as bad as one another. You won't get me defending zealots who use religion or the texts to wage war whatever their faith.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RayC said:

The Bible and Koran are both full of violence and contradiction. Imo both are as bad as one another. You won't get me defending zealots who use religion or the texts to wage war whatever their faith.

The new testament is fairly mild. The Quran isn't.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RayC said:

No i didn't watch it I've seen that film before several times and I think its crap.

Yes they are almost as bad as each other, however Christianity , as much as I despise it, stopped burning people at the stake some time ago and has at least tried to drag itself into the modern world, they have even , ostensibly at least , taken a stance against kiddie fiddling.  Whereas islam remains firmly rooted in the middle ages, where it belongs. a barbaric cult followed by savages

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We need to learn to all live together peacefully and to stop attacking each other 

but as that is unlikely to happen we need to consider some  alternative solutions

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

yes get rid of them all they all have blood on their hands and the world would be a better place without simpletons and their imaginary friends  

13 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Zealots who use religion as an excuse to commit violence are not my friends. 

Only a simpleton could think that 1.8 billion Muslims are all religious zealots with blood on their hands.

Just now, RayC said:

Only a simpleton could think that 1.8 billion Muslims are all religious zealots with blood on their hands.

Great cop out! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, RayC said:

So what's your solution (to achieve world peace)? Forcable conversion of 1.8 billion Muslims

No there is nothing to convert them to. not that they would agree anyway.  As another member has suggested declare it a terrorist cult and ban it. Total eradication is really the only answer

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RayC said:

Only a simpleton could think that 1.8 billion Muslims are all religious zealots with blood on their hands

only a fool would think otherwise. its the very essence of their existence, every single one of them. those fraudulently claiming to be moderate followers of islam are playing us,  there really is no such thing.  A bit like a moderate vegan   its a total contradiction ,   Anybody who is involved is in it up to their necks.  they think nothing of decapitating their own if not considered fully "onboard".   It really is not difficult to understand, I can't understand how you don't see things that are staring you in the face

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, RayC said:

Gentle reminder: You haven't answered my previous question

would you offer your daughter up to be "cut" voluntarily  or would you wait until they came for her.?  A perfectly valid question, but before answering you need to realise that not offering her up voluntarily would render you liable to some other unthinkable atrocity courtesy of sharia law

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

only a fool would think otherwise. its the very essence of their existence, every single one of them. those fraudulently claiming to be moderate followers of islam are playing us,  there really is no such thing.  A bit like a moderate vegan   its a total contradiction ,   Anybody who is involved is in it up to their necks.  they think nothing of decapitating their own if not considered fully "onboard".   It really is not difficult to understand, I can't understand how you don't see things that are staring you in the face

If this is a wind-up, it's not very tasteful but you did have me going. 

If you are serious then I'm lost for words and I'll leave it at that.

14 minutes ago, RayC said:

Only the deluded believe in the existence of "islam light"  there is no such thing, its all or nothing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1