Famous?

pokoal2000

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 'baby' sister was the woman in the recent (relatively) revival of the "Ronseal, it does exactly what it says on the tin" commercials in the UK.

She's also been in Mersey Beat (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0646690/) , Doctors (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0563424/) and Murphy's Law (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0653967/) as well as a couple of Dutch lotto commercials.

Some years ago she was Daisy in one of the numerous productions of 'Daisy Pulls it Off" :o

Full profile here:- http://uk.castingcallpro.com/view.php?uid=92212

Edited by Crossy

The missus' niece is quite a famous singer, and appears on Thai tv regularly.

My only claim to fame is when Rod Hull (& "Emu") told me to "<deleted> off" when I was a kid and was pestering him for an autograph after a Panto. B@stard.... :o

:D

I have slept in Liz Taylors bed........true

She was there at the time in the mid sixties.....false

:o

But in Thailand.....I met Neil who wrote "Money Number one" Must be famous cos his books get a mention quite a lot.

Edited by gburns57au

My father was crowned the best known tippler in Manchester for 18 consecutive years before his premature demise through falling into a beer vat.

It took him 48 hours to drown.

That must mean that you are my long lost Brother!!!

children - i've found you at last - i survived and been in pattaya until i recently regained my memory.... :o tell mom not to wait up for me :D

Stay where you are, b@stard! We don't want you back, we've managed without you all these years, may you rot in Pattaya.!

P.S. I was a translator for Angela Merkel till she got promoted.

Does this count?

Edited by qwertz

edit: snipped out one of the examples

Other ones:

(Haven't we done this before?)

I got knocked over by Captain Kirk in his Bentley in Monte Carlo. Hit & Run, me (15 y.o.) on a 50cc motorbike.

The same summer, I was asked to be in a James Bond Movie (Goldeneye) but was replaced at the last minute when they found out I was under 18. ( i looked older and the role would have involved a simulated fight (me bad guy henchman) on a boat in the harbour of Monaco.

Oh, and I think I was an extra in a WWii movie filmed in Kanchanaburi province. I have pics of the day's filming, but I don't remember being there. My memory is pretty shot.

Edited by kayo

Fat Cat told me to "f" off at a birdman rally at Glenelg once

That fat bastard once hit me with his tamborine at a charity fair when us guys looked like beating the 1000+ kids in a tug-of-war.

Later I had to help him on to the tray of a truck by lifting him by his size 23 shoes.

I worked in Bernard Manning's club.

Did you used to live near Harpurey qwertzy?

Nooten Eaf and Noo Mostun actually. :o

i ended up on a milk carton when i was 6 ,my mother was trying to give me away :D

I'm proud to say Khun Bunyart Buntuttarn, Khun Prachuab Chaiyasarn and Khun Suthut Ngernmeurn were my classmate from TU, still in -touch and seeing them everytime when I come to BK. :o

This friendship has last over four long decades. :D

who are those people again?

I'm glad you ask.

At present they are senior members of the Demorcrate Party, the oldest political party in LOS.

In their times, They were holding positions of 'Minister of Interior....Health....Justice....ForeignAffairs....Education....Communication...

Sciences.....Finance, several folds among them in four decades span.

my ex. GF's grandfather was apparently one of the 'Great Escapee's' in WW2.

Wow! that's neat. The story was great. I was instantly fell in love with 'Steve Mcqueen' from this movie, "The Great Escape". Still watching from cable TMC every now and then. :o

I worked in Bernard Manning's club.

Did you used to live near Harpurey qwertzy?

Nooten Eaf and Noo Mostun actually. :D

i ended up on a milk carton when i was 6 ,my mother was trying to give me away :D

Whoo my friend was the black boy with the wings :o

P.S. I was a translator for Angela Merkel till she got promoted.

Does this count?

######, that's quite cool!

Angela Merkel is not only smart, she also has sharp eyes to spot a talent person like you 'Qwertz'. Not only you know several languages, you also very intelligent. Your threads always make sense to me.

One of my buddies tried to kill Bob Dylan....he idolized him, met him in a bar, and after asking politely if he might shake the hand of his lifelong idol......got a response of..(insert annoyed nasal voice)....."Who the fukc are you ?"

He snapped. My peace loving hippie friend snapped. My non-violent vegetarian friend grabbed Bob Dylan's throat and started squeezing the life out of him.

It took five guys to get him off.

I still say "Who the fukc are you?" every time I see him. :o

Edited by pumpuiman

Pumpuiman that is one top story lmao .I wish i could of saw your friends face when that happendlol, i bet it was not a pritty pic lol.Still would of been funny to see a hippy flip out lol.I know a few from SF and they are hippys forsure .