Hunter Biden’s Lawyers Say Feds Mistook ‘Lines of Sawdust’ for Cocaine

Social Media

After a good carpentry session I always cut up my sawdust into neat little lines using my credit card as well. I mean, who doesn't?

In fairness it doesn't really look white like cocaine. Looks more like Brown to me.

Edited by metisdead
Music video removed.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, candide said:

Further unraveling the narrative, it was revealed that the photo was taken by a master carpenter, who, himself a former cocaine addict, orchestrated the shot as a symbolic message of overcoming addiction. The image was sent to Biden by his psychiatrist, Dr. Keith Ablow, as a source of inspiration, highlighting the power of redemption and personal transformation.

Cool Story Bro. :laugh:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I'd imagine there are millions of ways for that to be arranged :laugh:.

There's powder spilled on a carpenter's workbench and on the floor around it. Is it logical to think it's brown cocaine?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, candide said:

There's powder spilled on a carpenter's workbench and on the floor around it. Is it logical to think it's brown cocaine?

If I cut up a few lines on the table of a ski chalet balcony, would you assume the mountains were covered in Coke?

PS when I said it was "Brown" I wasn't referring to the colour :whistling:.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

I always send pictures of non Alcoholic beer in an icy cold Stella pint glass to show support to my recovering Alcoholic friends. 

If you took up gardening to help your recovery, you might send pictures of pint glasses filled with tomatoes or flowers, to show your change of habit.

Never taken cokain myself but I've worked with wood when I was younger and to confuse that saw dust for cokain powder is a bit ridicolous. The granularity doesn't match at all (apart from the color of course). It clearly has bigger pieces of wood throughout instead of being made up of fine grains...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

If you took up gardening to help your recovery, you might send pictures of pint glasses filled with tomatoes or flowers, to show your change of habit.

That would be a great idea.

What wouldn't be a great idea would be sending a picture of a Smirnoff bottle full of water to someone who was addicted to alcohol and had a particular penchant for Vodka.

If this guy thinks that sending a mock up of 3 lines of smack to Hunter Biden to aid his recovery from drug addiction then he is an idiot. 

Assuming of course it is a mockup and not 3 lines of smack on a woodworking table.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

Never taken cokain myself but I've worked with wood when I was younger and to confuse that saw dust for cokain powder is a bit ridicolous. The granularity doesn't match at all (apart from the color of course). It clearly has bigger pieces of wood throughout instead of being made up of fine grains...

It's not coke. If anything drug related it is smack but I'm more inclined to think it's a terrible attempt at a joke from another dubious character that Hunter associates with.

He's not renowned for great judgement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

After a good carpentry session I always cut up my sawdust into neat little lines using my credit card as well. I mean, who doesn't?

In fairness it doesn't really look white like cocaine. Looks more like Brown to me.

Someone intentionally arranged the sawdust to look like cocaine. Probably in the aftermath of some sawing that resulted in something like lines, I have seen that before.

So, the photo is something called a "joke".

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, riclag said:

Who has  the ex drug addicts Laptop from Hell  with  pictures of pipes, drugs , guns , prostitution all together with incriminating emails.

Did bidens FBI ever let the IRS criminal 

investigators gather evidence from it?

Almost one month went by before  2 heros were acknowledged by the left’s Propaganda machine.

Two agents  shocked the world with a tale of deception by doj , fbi and us atty working to squash the evidence.

Remember Lisa Wolf US atty , she gave a heads up to the biden people before a scheduled raid on the ex drug addicts storage unit!

What a wicked web .

I have no idea what you are talking about. Trump's FBI had years to investigate Hunter Biden.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Who has  the ex drug addicts Laptop from Hell  with  pictures of pipes, drugs , guns , prostitution all together with incriminating emails.

Almost one month went by before  2 heros were acknowledged by the left’s Propaganda machine.

Two agents  shocked the world with a tale of deception by doj , fbi and us atty working to squash the evidence.

Remember Lisa Wolf US atty , she gave a heads up to the biden people before a scheduled raid on the ex drug addicts storage unit!

What a wicked web .

Fbi is corrupt 

This is the same Fbi that changed emails about Carter Page to make him appear to be a Russian agent while he was still a CIA asset.

Then, in another renewal application, Clinesmith’s supervisor asked him if Page was a source for the CIA, which could explain his connections with Russia.

Clinesmith sent his supervisor an e-mail from the CIA stating Page was not a source, but the original missive said he was one.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-who-doctored-carter-page-email-gets-probation/

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Fbi is corrupt 

This is the same Fbi that changed emails about Carter Page to make him appear to be a Russian agent while he was still a CIA asset.

Then, in another renewal application, Clinesmith’s supervisor asked him if Page was a source for the CIA, which could explain his connections with Russia.

Clinesmith sent his supervisor an e-mail from the CIA stating Page was not a source, but the original missive said he was one.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-who-doctored-carter-page-email-gets-probation/

The misleading email was intended to protect Carter Page's status an informant.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, riclag said:

What a wicked web .

Biden's FB? It's ridiculous. Most of the events evoked by the IRS so-called whistleblowers actually occurred under Trump! 😆

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Biden's FB? It's ridiculous. Most of the events evoked by the IRS so-called whistleblowers actually occurred under Trump! 😆

Yes, DT weaponized the IRS.  Just asked Comey, the guy who helped him win in 2016.

More gaslight.

• Agree 1