Progress made in hostage talks after U.S. presents new proposal, sources say

Social Media

41 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

as far as I'm concerned whatever Hamas does is lawful and above board,

So you think stealing 10 month old babies and abducting them and holding them hostage and killing children and murdering and raping civilians is lawful behaviour .

You have a warped mindset , just like the Hamas terrorists 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

From you Wobble, I'll take that as a compliment.

It was not meant as a compliment, you are out of control with your vitriol posting. 

All Hamas has to do is to return the hostages and the murderers of the Israelis and no more war, but you and many like you are just useful helpers to the Palestinian terrorists and you are not probabably even aware of it. 😕

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So you think stealing 10 month old babies and abducting them and holding them hostage and killing children and murdering and raping civilians is lawful behaviour .

I have a warped mindset , just like the Hamas terrorists 

76 years of Israeli oppression, think on Sunshine.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

No, until you grasp the fact that Israel has shown total disrespect to the UN since it's inception as far as I'm concerned whatever Hamas does is lawful and above board, both sides are wrong doing what they are doing to innocent civilians maybe but from what I've seen of Israeli attitudes to Palestinians it's time they got a bit of there own back, suck it up Israel, you deserve no more. 

as far as I'm concerned whatever Hamas does is lawful and above board

Only just noticed this filth. Jeez. No further words needed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

as far as I'm concerned whatever Hamas does is lawful and above board

Only just noticed this filth. Jeez. No further words needed.

It wants storing with the rest of his flames! 😖

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

So today, every human being can add two new reasons to end the war. Today, the number of Gazans killed reached 30,000. And Palestinians in northern Gaza fought over aid trucks – some were looters, others were probably starving, or maybe the looters were starving. A stampede ensued, killing some; IDF forces, in a related or discrete event nearby, felt threatened and killed others. As of this writing, at least 112 Palestinians are dead, over 700 wounded. Social media can battle out which side killed how many, but I know the truth: the war killed all of them.
It has to stop.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/haaretz-today/2024-02-29/ty-article/.highlight/30-000-dead-a-stampede-of-the-starving-hostages-dying-the-war-in-gaza-has-to-end/0000018d-f621-d72b-a18d-f7f12cd10000

Screenshot 2024-03-05 132558.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Love It 2

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Great, so perhaps you're beginning to see how the other half of this equation have had to live.

They haven't had to live like that though , they live like they do because of their choices .

Its the position they have put themselves in 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Great, so perhaps you're beginning to see how the other half of this equation have had to live.

Nah, I can read again one of your disgusting posts and yes a screenshot is taken, you have truly reached the bottom. No more debates with you, it makes me feel unclean. There are hostages out there still being held by these animals who you claim are doing things above board and lawful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

And Israel has nothing to do with it for the past 76 years, oh wait, it didn't start till the 7/10 2023, did it??

After you previous sickening post , I feel dirty talking to you .

So I will be ending this discussion here 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Nah, I can read again one of your disgusting posts and yes a screenshot is taken, you have truly reached the bottom. No more debates with you, it makes me feel unclean. There are hostages out there still being held by these animals who you claim are doing things above board and lawful.

Great, go get a wash, I'll see you later.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Zionist fanatics have a track record of assassination of Israeli PM's. Who knows what path Israel could have led if Yitzhak Rabin had lived ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Yitzhak_Rabin

After the murder, it was revealed that Avishai Raviv, a well-known right-wing extremist at the time, was a Shin Bet agent-informer codenamed Champagne. Raviv was later acquitted in court of charges that he failed to prevent the assassination. The court ruled there was no evidence that Raviv knew Amir was plotting to kill Rabin

The assassination has been described as emblematic of a kulturkampf ("cultural struggle") between religious right-wing and secular left-wing forces within Israel.[5][4][56] Ilan Peleg of the Middle East Institute has described Rabin's assassination as "reflecting a deep cultural divide within Israel's body politic [...] intimately connected with the peace process"[57] which illustrates both increased polarization and political conflict in the country.[58]

On 28 March 1996, the Shamgar Commission issued its final report into the assassination. It was critical of Shin Bet for putting the Prime Minister at risk and ignoring threats to his life from Jewish extremists.[59]

Due to the ultimate failure of further progress on the Oslo Accords, there is a popular view that the assassination was highly successful, with some calling it the most successful political assassination in modern history due to it achieving the goals of its perpetrator.[6

What does that have to do with the thread topic and what does that have to do with the post that you replied to ?

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here's the problem, never trust anything in terrorists hands or let them know they hold all the cards.

U.S. President Biden says the hostage deal is 'in the hands of Hamas"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

So that’s Biden, Harris, Blinken, Miller and of course Israel all saying it’s n Hamases hands now.

US State Department spokesman Matthew Miller says Washington supports Israel’s demand that Hamas present a list of the living hostages it is prepared to release in order to move forward with the negotiations.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/us-israeli-demand-that-hamas-present-list-of-alive-hostages-a-legitimate-one/

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In that case would you please start one about the israelis shooting unarmed starving Gazans as they try to get food from aid trucks. I don't see any thread about that.

From one week ago. 

Topic Update: Explained: What we know about deadly aid truck incident in northern Gaza

A new General updates topic has additionally been created.

4 hours ago, Social Media said:

From one week ago. 

Topic Update: Explained: What we know about deadly aid truck incident in northern Gaza

A new General updates topic has additionally been created.

Thank you for opening a general discussion thread. There are many topics that don't fit into a specific OP.

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They don't like it when presented with reality.

It was a vile post. But since you indorse it then it can only be assumed you agree.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Looks like this is the real reason the talks have stalled, that rat Sinwar has come out of the tunnels to talk to the other Hamas leaders. imo Sinwar really doesn't want to release the hostages, that he views as his only chance of survival. In the meantime the Gazans can go F themselves

Hamas Leaves Gaza Talks With No Cease-Fire Deal

Yahya Sinwar, who had been largely disengaged from the talks until recently, is demanding that Israel commit to discuss a permanent stop in the fighting, putting him at odds with other Hamas leaders, according to officials familiar with the discussions. 
Egyptian officials say Sinwar believes Hamas currently has the upper hand in negotiations, citing internal political divisions within Israel, including cracks in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s wartime government and mounting U.S. pressure on Israel to do more to alleviate the suffering of Gazans. 

https://archive.ph/z3L2B

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/hamas-leaves-gaza-talks-with-no-cease-fire-deal-f9ec1ba8

• Thumbs Up 1

Foreign Secretary Lord Cameron says "there is the chance of a ceasefire" but it "requires" Hamas signing the deal Israel has agreed, and insists they should do this "today".